So glad you like your gifts Kanu! The artwork I made for you, I colored it with Prismacolor markers, it was fun to color with real media other than colored pencils. I do like colored pencils, but the markers make very even and solid colors. Last year, the artwork I made for Leor, I wrote "Feliz Navidad" on it, because both he and his girlfriend are Mexican, so I guess I was just kind of continuing the tradition with writing yours in Swedish, hehe.

So my Secret Santa was Revo! I did get my gift long ago, before Christmas, we have just been so busy with our newborn daughter, it just took me this long to post about it. My gift was this awesome, tall, decorative TLK mug: thumbnail_PXL_20210113_200253794.jpg thumbnail_PXL_20210113_200244345.jpg thumbnail_PXL_20210113_200311232.jpg

He also sent a song that he wrote and sung for our daughter! That's pretty special and unique! First time I have ever had someone write and sing a song as part of a gift for Secret Santa! He did ask me in advance through the Draw Names website what we were going to name our daughter, and at the time I told him we weren't sure yet. We were thinking "Makayla" but I wasn't sure yet if we were going with that spelling, and we didn't, we ended up spelling her name as "Mikaela". I was thinking he was wanting to know her name for a piece of art, or something a long those lines, but I guess for a song, it would of been alright. (But I guess not for the title of a song) But he came up with a solution and called the song "December Child".

I think that was pretty special, he sung parts of the song in English and some in Finnish, and Mikaela is half Finnish since her daddy is Finnish. (As most of you know) I played the song for her from my laptop, but the volume on my laptop seems fairly low, even on the highest setting. I think I will try playing it for her on something other than my laptop, and I can record a video of her listening to it if you'd like.

Thank you Revo! Very special gifts for both me and Mikaela!

And you're welcome everyone for organizing Secret Santa. I always enjoy doing it!