I haven't been keeping track because I kinda get too carried away plus very picky/perfectionist but Nathalie estimates I've put about 35+ Hours into this whole thing (excluding waiting for encoding) . Alot of that time was just experimenting because before this I hadn't done anything like this in such depth. Then when I think "This is brilliant"......I change the whole thing and start again

4 days ago that exact thing happened. Late afternoon after I posted this thread I had 3 final projects of all 3 seasons completed. I looked at the file sizes of each of them and they were all half what the full capacity of the disc is and I'm thinking to myself, "Maybe I compressed the video files too much...but that shouldn't matter I've previewed the videos and they looked fine......oh wait I didn't watch a busy or action shot".....then it looked terrible and blurry, even though its 1080p the video just looks awful....note to self - next time after encoding look at all different shots of a movie.

Soooo, i fired up the the encoding software again and back to experimenting and tweaking, each time I'm making a change to the parameters I'm having to wait a good while to see the result. Then finally after good few hours....got a very sharp 1080p image in all type of shots. Now to re-encode all 75 episodes again.....

My computer be like

This time encoding took even longer....computer has stayed on mostly the last 3 days just encoding, CPU constantly between 95-99% , never went bang and great foot warmer

After each season completed it was time to re-import them back into the Nero project file....Nero insists I have to re-link each one individually again to each play button/preveiw window Luckily made a complete backup of "Mark 1" of this project before I done the whole re-encode thing. So I could write down each start point of the preview window things I had done (I did mostly take my time the first time around and chose fitting moments, didn't want to go through that all again)

But Yes....after all this. -Finally- exported the projects into disc images and burned them onto BluRay Discs and they work.....they are ALIVE !!

Veery late again but I will record some demo's in the coming days