Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Plushies?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Plushies?

How many plushies do all of you have?

Also, this is my first attempt at a poll, so let's see how many tries it takes until I get it working right...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have 9....all were presents except for one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't counted them lately but I just got a new lion plushie, I'm guessing the count is now either just past 20 or very close to that mark.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Heh, I forgot to vote in my own poll...

Also, I decided to go with more of a logarithmic scale than linear, even though I can't really made a useful histogram with this, since this is one of those things where the values can vary wildly...

[counts his plushies quickly]

Okay, I have 22. Mostly wolves/dogs, but I also have a raccoon, a fox, young Simba, and young Nala.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have quite a few. At the moment though they've been locked in our coal house for some reason. They're mostly teddies. I also have some lion and tiger plushies too which I won on the claw machines at the sea side.

My mum has loads of plushies in her bedroom. She even has a plushie giraffe.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Blech.. Claw machines. Those things are the bane of my existance.

My hate of crane games goes back to this one trip to Florida where I went bankrupt trying to get a fox plushie out of one of them, without success.

Since then I've vowed not to use them again, but that's been pretty easy because I never have any money to spend on them in the first place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My friend got so good at those crane machine things that he would usually get one of the items in two tries a lot of the time.....I remember once he got five strait.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    None, but I want one/some

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    My friend got so good at those crane machine things that he would usually get one of the items in two tries a lot of the time.....I remember once he got five strait.....
    The only reliable method for winning at crane games, though, is "smash-and-run", but it's the sort of thing you can only do once...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i got 17 plushies
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Inuchance
    Blech.. Claw machines. Those things are the bane of my existance.

My hate of crane games goes back to this one trip to Florida where I went bankrupt trying to get a fox plushie out of one of them, without success.

Since then I've vowed not to use them again, but that's been pretty easy because I never have any money to spend on them in the first place.
    My mum says "There's only one winner and it's the machine."
    That's because most of the time you never win.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Inuchance
    The only reliable method for winning at crane games, though, is "smash-and-run", but it's the sort of thing you can only do once...
    ...Oh Man...I have seen so many different methods of stealing...The "walk-in-walk-out"....."The teach your 2 year old children to shoplift"....."The distract and grab"...."The fake Credit Card"...."The stolen Debit Card"...."The tag team distract-and-dash"....."The basic Beer run"...."The 'I Gave You a Twenty!!!'"...."The Buy One-Steal Five"....."The Pocket Stuffer"

The real professionals use the "Basic Beer Run"...and the courteous ones will wish you a good day as they walk out with whatever they take.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i got between 21-40

mostly TLK, but also dogs, tigers, other normal lions (WNF) aaand kitties
    oh yeh and a Catomon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i count 23 at the moment
    all TLK (well one Brother Bear one )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love plushiesssss
    I've hum....... about 200 plusies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Used to have alot, but now i only own one lion plushie.
    I named him Kiaga, but my family complained that that name doesn't sound good, so it became Nanaki Kiaga.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'd have to say probably pushing 300. I have 100 unique (there are some that are doubles so I don't count them in) TLK plushes. And a lot more assorted plushes. Many here and many still at my parents place. But remember I've had 25 years to get to that point : P And good plushes are getting cheaper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    around 11-20ish

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i have like...3 no one is a LK character =(

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got like 15. Some tigers, lions (some are TLK and some aren't), a cheetah, 2 Adult Simba's, 1 Kiara and a Nala.