Wearing a mask is a personal choice here. The government doesn’t advise on wearing a mask as apparently there is “no evidence” to support wearing one. We have masks here at my house, my mum found some fabric ones on Amazon. I don’t think they help much (unless you have the virus and to try and prevent passing it onto others) but they make me feel more comfortable (well they’re not so comfortable to wear, but it helps me feel less anxious when out). So I say if it helps you feel more comfortable wearing one, then why not?

Today has been pretty boring to be honest. At least the weather is nice so I’ve been sitting outside a lot today. Might even go for a walk soon before dinner. We’ll see.

Highlight of the week tomorrow will be going to pick up the weekly shop (Yay!) We’ve been lucky enough to get a click and collect slot for the last few weeks (constant checking for one is needed mind you) so we do our shopping online and it’s waiting for us to collect. Less contact with others then, and no need to join a queue to get in store. We’ll just be ready with the antibacterial wipes once we get home.

It would be nice to get home delivery but even those are difficult to get. Some stores are prioritising elderly and vulnerable people, so chances of getting a home delivery slot are pretty much zero. But that’s fine because we’re not unable to go out and pick up our shopping so it’s better to leave the home delivery slots to those who really need them.

I’m sorry to hear some of you guys are finding it tough. I am too, getting really fed up with it now. And I’m sorry to hear about Petteri losing his job. Hugs for you all.