Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Life in quarantine

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    San Francisco is now requiring everyone who goes out in public to wear a mask... Not medical masks like the N95, as those should be for medical staff, but just something to cover to your mouth and nose. I don't know how I feel about this. You hear so many conflicting things about whether wearing a mask helps. I do get a mask when I go to work, but it's a disposable one, and I throw it away after my shift is over. We are only allowed one mask per person too.

You can't really buy any masks online, they seem to back ordered and you can't get any until months from now. I could try to get crafty and make something for us, but I don't have any bandanas, or old or extra clothes that I just want to destroy to make masks. But starting April 22, it is going to be required that you wear one when in public, that police might start fining you if you are not wearing one. I guess it's to help when you are in places that make social distancing difficult, like grocery stores and pharmacies.

Nathalie, I'm sorry this is so stressful for you. Maybe Adam should handle all the shopping? I know that shouldn't be the answer, but maybe you two can just call each other while he is at the store, so you can talk to each other about what food you want to buy?
    Last edited by Sharifu; April 18th, 2020 at 09:08 PM.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art