Quote Originally Posted by KanuTGL View Post
There's lots of gluten free pasta still though because it's stocked in a different part of the shop, so I'm all good, hahaha~

I'm doing another theatre gig this weekend and so far we're doing good. The audience is much more scarce than usual though, for obvious reasons, which is a shame because the group we're helping only puts up their show every other year. Right now I'm "cooling down" before going to bed, so I can get up and do the show again tomorrow
Hey, I didn't know you were gluten free, me too! Only as of this summer. I'm not super strict with it because for me it's a choice not an allergy, but I have psoriasis and mild psoriatic arthritis and boy do I notice a difference in both the rash and the tendonitis. Its annoying as hell but that's a good incentive so I try to stick with it as much as possible.

I feel really bad for so many small community groups. These fundraisers mean so much, I know historical society events have been dropping like flies here, too :-/ And when school groups visit museums they make a donation to the museum, so with schools being closed they're losing out on that too. I hope this isn't the final nail in the coffin for some of these small places.

Right now I just came back from the grocery store. Apparently Jello is one of those things you have to stock up on because all I could find was strawberry flavor. I'm going for oral surgery on Tuesday and wont be able to eat normally for a week or two, it figures I have to buy this stuff now