Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: What are you doing right now?: Return of the Sequel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KanuTGL View Post
    There's lots of gluten free pasta still though because it's stocked in a different part of the shop, so I'm all good, hahaha~

I'm doing another theatre gig this weekend and so far we're doing good. The audience is much more scarce than usual though, for obvious reasons, which is a shame because the group we're helping only puts up their show every other year. Right now I'm "cooling down" before going to bed, so I can get up and do the show again tomorrow
    Hey, I didn't know you were gluten free, me too! Only as of this summer. I'm not super strict with it because for me it's a choice not an allergy, but I have psoriasis and mild psoriatic arthritis and boy do I notice a difference in both the rash and the tendonitis. Its annoying as hell but that's a good incentive so I try to stick with it as much as possible.

I feel really bad for so many small community groups. These fundraisers mean so much, I know historical society events have been dropping like flies here, too :-/ And when school groups visit museums they make a donation to the museum, so with schools being closed they're losing out on that too. I hope this isn't the final nail in the coffin for some of these small places.

Right now I just came back from the grocery store. Apparently Jello is one of those things you have to stock up on because all I could find was strawberry flavor. I'm going for oral surgery on Tuesday and wont be able to eat normally for a week or two, it figures I have to buy this stuff now
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cleargreenwater View Post
    Hey, I didn't know you were gluten free, me too! Only as of this summer. I'm not super strict with it because for me it's a choice not an allergy, but I have psoriasis and mild psoriatic arthritis and boy do I notice a difference in both the rash and the tendonitis. Its annoying as hell but that's a good incentive so I try to stick with it as much as possible.
    Oh! Welcome to the gluten free club I have a fairly mild case of Coeliac disease and it was only confirmed a few years ago. It's enough to give me issues if I eat the stuff regularly, but I can cheat sometimes without feeling anything if I reeally want the something with gluten in it

Quote Originally Posted by cleargreenwater View Post
    I feel really bad for so many small community groups. These fundraisers mean so much, I know historical society events have been dropping like flies here, too :-/ And when school groups visit museums they make a donation to the museum, so with schools being closed they're losing out on that too. I hope this isn't the final nail in the coffin for some of these small places.

Right now I just came back from the grocery store. Apparently Jello is one of those things you have to stock up on because all I could find was strawberry flavor. I'm going for oral surgery on Tuesday and wont be able to eat normally for a week or two, it figures I have to buy this stuff now
    Yeah, that's a really depressing aspect of this whole thing. I really hope those smaller groups are able to recover somehow after the worst is over :/

Good luck with the surgery too! Hope it goes well o:

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!