Quote Originally Posted by Kossu View Post
KanuTGL; I had never heard of that celebration before, but it seems very interesting! Is it a regional celebration, or does it take place all over Sweden?
It's a very national thing, hehe Usually you'll see little processions pretty much everywhere - in schools, at universities, churches, workplaces, care homes, hospitals, in town squares, everywhere But not this year, for obvious reasons... The recorded broadcast this year was soo beautiful though, from the north with a super talented choir of students, and lovely Sami singing too ♥ A highlight of this month, for sure ^^

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time at work, Nathalie :C It seems very strange to ask you to come in if you're not feeling well. People may criticise the way we've done things in Sweden this year, but one thing that's been made extremely clear from the get-go is that you do. not. come. to work. sick :') It doesn't matter if it's very slight - you stay home. Since the UK has been much stricter it sounds kinda really bad to ask you to come in with symptoms. Shouldn't they realise that? :/

I'm currently getting together this year's Christmas cards to be sent out at the very, very last moment, ahaha. Only domestic postage this year though, so hopefully they won't arrive too late It's been so long since I was able to send this many cards, so it's kinda nice, still. After that it's back to art. So many deadlines