Disney+ !

Just got it a few days ago, as it was a 6 months free offer from my phone provider.
I never really wanted it, as I've basically seen everything I've mainly wanted to see, or own on DVD, but since it was free ...
But then we got it, and was like "oh this, and look that!!" Ducktales in Dutch

I'm doing absolutely NOTHING today, and I will be bingewatching "Raven's home".
I've been taking my meds every weekend this month now, and some days inbetween also, as I cannot stand to work at a supermarket, what a place to work for a hypochondriac
I've noticed I'm fine until my break, after my break, store either opens, or it's a time when most people start coming in, and I can't handle people, they are rude & disrespectful (not just during 2020, lol).

Yesterday been quite busy, making spaghetti sauce & lasagna. Doesn't sound like a long process, but I take my time, so the sauce alone is at least an hour, then the simmering thing for an hour or 2. Then I had to go and pick up a package from my mom with food and Lion King stuff that took about an hour (I walked really slow, lol).
Then, assembling the lasagna's.

All that while feeling very sick, and probably side-effects from all those meds, as I kept feeling very anxious and shaky, couldn't even get to sleep last night.
So, I'm doing nothing today, but Disney +