Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: What are you doing right now?: Return of the Sequel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I think I have a "good look" on that part, as I've only moved 2 years ago, and when visiting I always did think it was so nice here, and very much loved visiting England (I was here about a week every other month for 2 years).
    But boy, did my opinion changed 2 weeks after I've moved.

We're figuring out holiday dates, as Adam's been asked when he'd like his winter holidays, and since Belgium this year is out of the question due to the ever changing quarantine rules and it being cheaper going by motorbike but we can only do that as long as the weather is decent, we're figuring out when and how to go for Easter.
    Normally I'd have all these weeks sorted, because booking Eurostar's are a pain to get it cheap months in advance, so we always have things planned very early on, now it's like: I don't know?

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    Normally I'd have all these weeks sorted, because booking Eurostar's are a pain to get it cheap months in advance, so we always have things planned very early on, now it's like: I don't know?
    Similar situation here, there's just so much uncertainty on the travelling matter right now.

Busy with lots of organizing here, since I am officially back to university now and got a lot to figure out. There are some more updates I want to write about, hopefully I can soon, on the appropriate threads.