Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: What are you doing right now?: Return of the Sequel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Yeah, Glomgold seeing him the first time was like "what??" the looks are so different. But he's definately good comic relief in the show.
    Show has been cancelled, so no more when season 3 is done

2 nights ago we started to watch Broadchurch. Adam kept mentioning it, he's seen it long ago, and wanted to see it again.
    And since I've gotten a big love for David Tennant after seeing Dr Who during lockdown 1.

But not much impressed usually with British drama series. I always feel the quality isn't as good "what I'm used to", so tried putting it off, lol.

We ended up watching entire first series in 1 go! 6 hours! Can't believe I kept putting off watching this, I loved it! The suspense, the emotions, you feel for the characters, on the edge of my seat, trying to figure out who's the bad guy! (I knew though since episode 3 or 4, then maybe I thought someone else, but kept going back to that person).
    We started series 2 now yesterday.

Today he's back at work for a few days, and I'm catching up on some movies I got in the past few weeks, cleaning up my laptop.

Extremely lazy day.
    This lockdown is much harder then the first.
    Being in this room together for 3 months almost the first time, and now again for 3 weeks already, it's too much now.
    So I'm actually glad he's out, so I can just do nothing ... lol (oh, he knows).
    As since I started to work, I'm on medication every weekend, and those meds give me terrible side effects, so been very sick almost every day lately due to them.
    So I really needed today, to just be alone, and just relax and do nothing and not worry about anything for a change.

So, watching some cheesy Xmas movies still

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    As since I started to work, I'm on medication every weekend, and those meds give me terrible side effects, so been very sick almost every day lately due to them.
    So I really needed today, to just be alone, and just relax and do nothing and not worry about anything for a change.
    Sorry to hear that you've been feeling so bad. I hope you can feel a bit better after relaxing today.

Taking a break from studying here. I've lost track of how much coffee I've had today.

Got to travel 3 hours by train tomorrow for a 1 hour practical, fun times(practicals are the only lessons that are excluded from the lockdown rules since they are essential for the studies). It's supposed to be an exotic animal practical (one of the species is snakes), but it turns out the university doesn't own reptiles anymore?? Which is kind of a big bummer, since I really like reptiles and was very much looking forward to this. I heard that one of the professors brought their own pet snakes on a few lucky groups, so I'm hoping that'll be the case for my group as well.