Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you doing right now?: Return of the Sequel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

What are you doing right now?: Return of the Sequel

Rebooting this again then

I'm currently setting up the collab layout to get ready to export to Procreate for background stuff

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm at my parents, they're off to a funeral, and when they get back, we're going to Holland to do some shopping for things I'll take back to the UK.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This poor collab, lol.

I'm at work r.n. because I'm a model employee messing around on my phone

Although they do somewhat owe me, I have barely started my Christmas shopping because I have been working 6 days a week for the last 2 weeks on a year-end project. Nothing like being overworked for the holidays!
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cleargreenwater View Post
    This poor collab, lol.
    Don't remind me

I'm taking a break from commission work to play some horse game, then start prepping for Big Laundry Day tomorrow. Then go back to the commission :P So much to do, such little tiiime. I was so stressed out today I cancelled an event with my theatre people, even though I promised myself I'd make the effort to go. Hnngh. Rather be not stressed for Christmas I guess, but it still feels like a failure.

-----

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Being on hold with Eurostar. Because of the lovely French people, once again, our Eurostar to go home next week has been cancelled.
    No response via mail, twitter or phone to change it.
    Should be a free change or trains, but the app is telling me to pay 144 € extra, so they haven't updated any of their systems.
    And I ain't waiting until next week Saturday itself to get it changed at the station, by then every single train leaving that day will be full.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    Being on hold with Eurostar. Because of the lovely French people, once again, our Eurostar to go home next week has been cancelled.
    No response via mail, twitter or phone to change it.
    Should be a free change or trains, but the app is telling me to pay 144 € extra, so they haven't updated any of their systems.
    And I ain't waiting until next week Saturday itself to get it changed at the station, by then every single train leaving that day will be full.
    Hope you're able to secure a ticket in advance, next weekend is going to be a zoo for travelling D:

I am about to go wrap gifts.
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Yeah, it took them about 4 hours to have their systems updated so we could change it for free via app/website.
    They really shouldn't put that online at 9am which trains are cancelled, and then tell everyone on twitter and FB "change it now for free", while it took almost 4 hours to actually be able to do that.

And once we did change it, suddenly everyone is responding on twitter & fb, and getting text and mails saying the train's cancelled.

Jeeshhhhhh ......

Sorted now, the Eurostar an hour earlier -is- going, so we took that one.

Watching some Neighbours (duh).

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Adam ordered a new phone yesterday, went to the next town to pick it up and had a stroll (pokemon walk).
    Now, going to get chicken, as New Year's Eve dinner, hehe, watch some movies, and a little before midnight, walk to the bridge nearby as you can see all the fireworks perfectly from up there.

Happy New Year everyone!

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays!

I'm finally back home after two weeks away. I would have liked to have stayed at my parents' for longer, but I needed to get back to keep up the job search and set up a theatre show At the moment I'm taking care of some e-mails and other fun administration. Eating a Curlywurly to keep my spirits up :P

-----

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I did enjoy my holiday, even though I'm working though.

Right now I just woke up thinking what game to play.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Happy New Year! Hope you all had a great time!

I've been down with flu since Christmas so it hasn't been much fun. But it could be worse I suppose. Slowly recovering, at last.

Now time to read a bit before sleeping.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am currently thinking about food.

What was it that you guys said was good at Panda Express? That whole part of the thread got wiped out and things at work are finally calming down enough that I can take lunches again, time to make plans! X)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cleargreenwater View Post
    I am currently thinking about food.

What was it that you guys said was good at Panda Express? That whole part of the thread got wiped out and things at work are finally calming down enough that I can take lunches again, time to make plans! X)
    Panda Express is soooo good!
    It's so yummy and cheap!
    (I got food for like, 8 $, and ate the next day from it too! In Belgium/NL/UK I pay like, 25 $ and usually eat it all in one evening, lol)

mmmmm orange chicken ...

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Mentally preparing to tackle some values for a research paper, that's certainly going to give me a headache.

But yeah, has to happen.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Cooling down after a long evening at the theatre. The company is prepping for opening night which is in just five daaaays ahhhhhhh! The show is coming together bit by bit... I'm still a bit worn out from the 14-hour rehearsal yesterday, so this is one of the rare times I'm happy to be otherwise out of work, hahaha~

-----

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Long hours, that sounds rough!

It must really give you an interesting view of the theatre though? Any interesting plays?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    These two rehearsal weeks before opening night are definitely the most gruelling. We're just an amateur bunch, but it's still a company of over 70 people and lots of things need doing in the weeks we have access to our stage before we actually open I run and program our 20+ stage lights, so I definitely get the most interesting view, hehe We rent the theatre for about 1½ months, and it's just us during that time, but our musical/comedy/spex/whatchamacallit is definitely the most interesting thing that happens there every year ;D

Today is my first day off from the theatre in over a week, so today/tonight I'm taking care of such fun stuff as laundry, dishes and cleaning.

-----

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Setting up an account at a catsitting website.
    Since finding an actual job is just as big of a joke as when I lived in Belgium, maybe this can help me get a few £ once in a while.

And I've started to watch very old Neighbours episodes, and hadn't watched any for a while, so watching a few right now/today.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    All my stuff is in storage.
    The price they were asking was an absolute joke. No decent service from their end, put up the price twice within 10 months, so we had enough.
    One opened last month, in town, instead of 30 minute ride where the stuff was now, and, 90 £ per month cheaper Reason enough to move the stuff out.
    So we done that today.
    Was at it since 9am, were done at about 5pm, then went to go and eat something, and treat the helpers, and just got back (8pm now).
    And I'm sooooooo feeling it.
    Anxiety is massive. Had to leave half my dinner (thank God for doggy bags thoug), as I just got so sick.
    Glad it's over. And hopefully never ever need to do this again, unless we find an actual appartment to move into.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Sounds like a tough day! Well done for getting through it

I've applied for 10 jobs today, bringing my total up to 40 in the past few months. I get roughly one interview a month, and everyone says the same thing: "You did great! We really liked meeting you, buut... we picked someone else for the position. Sorry! Good luck!"

So sick of it Makes me feel like I'm good, just never good enough~

-----