It takes so much self discipline to work from home, which I don't have, haha. Since I already have 0 attention span, even when being in an office is extremely difficult for me.
I used to work from home once in a while back in the day, and it was tough.

Good luck!

I've been to the store the last time today for hopefully at least 7-9 days now.
We were struggling so much to get enough food, I had to back every day to check.
I've gotten a real scare too now, so my anxiety is sky high and I've been feeling very bad (not sick, but like, anxious and all that) since yesterday.
Because no one cared over here, and all the nutcases taken all the food, I've put myself in danger, because we needed food.

Only today things were different! Tape in the store where to stand, not many in store either, stacked shelves! I hadn't seen toilet paper in that store for 14 days!
I cannot believe it actually took a speech from the prime minister for people to listen how bad this is.
Like, they didn't notice this before that there's a crisis going on? Breathing down your neck even more when standing at the till. INSANE!

Sadly, for me, this feels just like any other day, of sitting at home, not being able to do much
Chances of me finding a job now are completely gone for the rest of the year.