Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: What are you doing right now?: The Sequel

Never let your fear decide your fate. KanuTGL's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What are you doing right now?: The Sequel

It seems like the original "What are you doing right now"-thread has reached some sort of maximum of posts...? So I thought I'd start a new one I enjoy reading what everyone's up to (:

Currently I'm... posting this thread

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Happy this thread is back!

I'm eating lunch currently, leftover sesame chicken Chinese food! And watching it snow outside of my office building, wondering if they will let us out early because of it.
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Please tell me it's from Panda Express ??? YUMMMMMMMMMM
    Adam's going out to get Chinese too, it's so bad living here, as the Chinese is 1 minute walk, lol.

And we'll be watching that with a movie, but we can't decide which one.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ My local Asian food restaurant is literally in the same building as my flat, so, yeah, I know what you mean

I'm getting ready for bed. I told myself I wasn't going to stay up this late again tonight, but I couldn't just leave a drawing half-finished...! So that was that...

-----

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh Panda Express... How much I miss you :'D
    There's a Chinese food place just a few blocks away, which is good, but Panda Express is special xD it's just been a while since I last had it (Other side of the border, you know xP)

Right now I'm at the office, it's been a slow day, so I'm all sleepy Just enjoying my coffee with some cookies (there should be a sipping coffee TLK smilie)

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Actually, Panda Express the rice, taste just the same as in Belgium, Holland and UK

But, Panda Express has orange chicken !! And it's so cheap compared to take out in the 3 countries I mentioned.

I'm watching Neighbours. One too many episodes today again.
    When Adam's back from work, we're going to see Frozen 2.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They JUST opened a Panda Express by me, JUST like maybe in the last 2 months. I haven't tried it yet but damn you all convinced me LOL. I'm totally envious of you guys that live within walking distance of a Chinese food place, that's fantastic but also soooooo dangerous xD I can just imagine one really lazy week and both my budget and my cholesterol would be going to hell at the same time

And right now I'm smushing up my dog. I put him thru the indignity of a vet visit today, I'm surprised he's still talking to me.
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cleargreenwater View Post
    And right now I'm smushing up my dog. I put him thru the indignity of a vet visit today, I'm surprised he's still talking to me.
    But it's for his own good...

I'm finishing up some drawing here and off to start another one.

Also, I have to say, when this thread was created, I could only think of the title as a very bad comedy poster. "The sequel", haha!

But I'm soooo happy Lea is more lively again.
    Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    We went to the 'Frankfurter Christmas market' today in Birmingham, and did some Christmas shopping.
    I've got everything I needed, just need to get some candy for my dad, as I don't know what else to give him, lol.

We got back, watched a few episodes ff Miranda, and it seems to be after midnight now
    So, sleepy time!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kossu View Post
    But it's for his own good...
    I try to tell him that, but he never seems convinced

That looked like a neat Christmas market. The closest one to me is about a 50 minute drive it looks magical....except for all the crowds of people. But I guess if you go early in the month like this it probably isn't too bad.

And right now I am waking up drinking my coffee. This morning caffeine is addiction level unfortunately, I remember being in Disney with Amanda and Nathalie that one time and mixing instant coffee powder in hot water from the bathroom sink to get my wake up cup or else I get headaches. I think that was the moment I realized I might genuinely have a problem I don't drink it any other time if day though, just in the morning.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    OMG, CGW, that's like, 5 years ago! haha

Birmingham is about a 50 minute train drive, so ... hehe.
    We went during the day, so it was alright (most in school or at work still).
    We had a walk over it again when it was dark, and yeah, loads and loads more people.
    About 80 stalls, but only like, 4 different type of things though. But it was still nice ^^

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ooh, yes, I remember the Birmingham market being lovely ^^ I was gonna go to my city's main Christmas market last weekend, and was all excited because the location is so lovely and I look forward to it every winter, but this year they decided to add an entrance fee Pay money to go inside to spend money!? I don't think so. (If it was an insignificant amount like ~1 or something I would have put up with it, but ~5? Nuh uh!) Hopefully R and I will catch another market this weekend though. It's a bit out of town, but at least we don't need to pay to go inside xP

Right now I'm working on a commission, and later I'm gonna bake gingerbread Christmas spirit is building in this household

-----

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KanuTGL View Post
    Pay money to go inside to spend money!? I don't think so.

That's Disneyland for ya. Haha!

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Disneyland's different though! It's a closed park and there are things you can do besides just buying stuff, like go on rides and meet characters and stuff This market is in a part of the "old town" that's always open to the public free of charge every other day, and there's nothing else you're expected to do inside on the market days except buy from the stalls. If they had exclusive activities and things going on, like maybe special guided tours or exhibitions or something, an entrance fee would have been fair and I probably would have gone Oh well, a lot of people are upset and I hope they get tons and tons of more criticism so they rethink next year

Currently I'm sad that my computer rebooted itself while I was away doing other stuff. My Notepad shopping list vanished 8C

-----

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Booked tickets to fly home next Saturday. Bleh.It'll be nice seeing everyone again, but not looking forward to flying, meh.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I loved flying! The waiting and security thing not so much, thank God I got assistance, so I was able to actually take my time to get through security.
    Last time I flew, I was so tired, but wanted to stay awake, as going up is the most fun, lol, but we just stood on the runway for ages, and I fell asleep, and woke up just as we were in the sky

Is that for your graduating then?

Done some more Christmas shopping just now. Got some Christmas crackers, lol, as we don't do that in Belgium, so be nice to do it this Christmas, as we'll be in Belgium this year for it.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post

Is that for your graduating then?
    Yeah, the ceremony is on the 17th. I'll be very glad to be done with that, since I've been waiting since September, it's been absolutely ridiculous. I'll stay at my family for Christmas and fly back for New Years.

As for flying...I used to love flying, despite always being a bit claustrophobic. I'm not sure when I started stressing over it...It might have been a few years back, when I was flying every 1-2 months or so and there were a few accidents and terrorist incidents and I didn't feel as relaxed anymore. Which is pretty dumb, but yeah. I'm usually a lot more relaxed when I fly with company, but when I'm by myself I fret a lot. Should be ok though. It's just the cheapest and fastest way.

If only they had a high speed train line instead...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm sure you'll have great time ^^

We'll see you next time I'm in Belgium then ey

I was supposed to go and see Gremlins at the movies, but I'm just not feeling it today to actually go out, it's one of those "go away and leave me alone" days I suppose.
    So I stayed home, and I'll watch something online or something.

Lea Members I've met...
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    ^ I have days like that too, very important for my introvert's battery recharge.

Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    We'll see you next time I'm in Belgium then ey
    Sure, let me know next time you are nearby!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hope your flight will go smoothly, Kossu

I'm procrastinating doing the washing up and clearing out the mess that is my kitchen by writing shopping lists and playing my mobile games... The Christmas market we went to was super nice but super busy, so I'm tired from that too

-----