Oh thank goodness. I was starting to worry that your package was just gone forever. XD I sent it almost two months ago. But I am so glad you got it now. I'm sorry you had to wait for so long! I know I should have sent your package in October really, but it took a while for me to find that shirt for you, and in that size. But that was the one I really wanted to give you, so I was searching Ebay and Amazon until I found one in that size and that was brand new. (By the way, I wanted to tell you that those Mountain brand shirts do kind of have a funny smell when they are new, but they wont smell like that once they are washed). Also October and November were kind of hectic and busy for me because of some health issues that came up for me and a car accident I had in November. (But I'm doing fine now, so no worries) So it took me a while until I had the time to work on that drawing for you. And even though the drawing is on a small card, it still took me a few days to finish it! But you said the wait was worth it, and I'm so glad to hear you say that. ^^ I'm so glad that you finally got your package and you are happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
Kruidnoten, eww, haha
Typical thing from the Netherlands that is, have you tried them yet?
Eww? I think they are good. You don't like gingerbread?