Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Xmen 3!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Xmen 3!!!

Wooot!!! Long awaited news for me!

Cast: Hugh Jackman (Logan, AKA Wolverine), Patrick Stewart (Professor Charles Xavier), Shawn Ashmore (Bobby Drake, AKA Iceman), Halle Berry (in talks) (Ororo Munroe, AKA Storm), Daniel Cudmore (Piotr Rasputin, AKA Colossus), Alan Cumming (Kurt Wagner, AKA Nightcrawler), Famke Janssen (Dr. Jean Grey), James Marsden (Scott Summers, AKA Cyclops), Sir Ian McKellen (in talks) (Erik Lensherr, AKA Magneto), Anna Paquin (Rogue), Rebecca Romijn-Stamos (Mystique); other cast not announced or confirmed as signed yet.

Yay!!! And even better than that...

The three X-Men that are now confirmed as appearing in this movie as new characters in some capacity are Angel, The Beast (who will be played by a new actor), and Gambit.

And finally:

Several actors/characters who were in the first/second movie might return for this third one. First off, Kelly Hu (Lady Deathstrike) revealed recently that she is signed on for a sequel, but there is no word yet about whether that would be 'X3' (or 'X4' or 'X5,' etc.). Other possibilities from the first two movies who might return are: Bruce Davison (Senator Kelly), Bryce Hodgson (Arthur "Artie" Maddicks), Shauna Kain (Theresa Cassidy, AKA Siryn), Tyler Mane (Sabretooth), Ray Park (Toad), Cotter Smith (President McKenna), Aaron Stanford (John Allerdyce, AKA Pyro), Katie Stuart (Kitty Pryde) and Kea Wong (Jubilee).

Personally I'm VERY excited about this! And now that they finally got a director for it, they can start on it I really hope they give Jubilee and Shadowcat a bigger role this time. Big expectations for this movie are; the Phoenix, Sentinels, the Danger Room, introduction of Angel, Beast, and Gambit. There's always a possibilty of them throwing something else in too like the Morlocks or Apocalypse or the Astral Plane, etc... I can't wait

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I still haven't seen the 2nd one , and right now movie wise I'm still waiting on IJIV and JPIV!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I cant wait the X-Men movies just keep getting better and better. Though i hope the old characters wont be played by different actors that would suck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    W00T YEAH! i love X-Men!!! ROCK ON!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    so great ^__^
    I' a X-men fan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    wOOt, Gambit ^_^ !

Can't wait, yup yup yup!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    the second one was awsome it should be good ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I havn't seen the second, I think. I'll have to catch up before this one comes out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    X-Men is really cool, but I can't remember if I've seen the second one or not *hurts herself from thinking too hard* meh... I'll just have to get it from the video store
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey cool, X-men! My Elementary's vice-principal was in the second movie when everyone was frozen.

Welcome back Trken!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ooooh, I'm a huge fan of the X-men. I'll be the first one in the theater when this comes out. Thanks for posting this, I'm sooo pumped now!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by nafklt
    Hey cool, X-men! My Elementary's vice-principal was in the second movie when everyone was frozen.

Welcome back Trken!!
    Thanks I guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You're welcome! Just haven't seen you on Lea fur a long time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow!!! X1 and X2 were awesome, X3 must be as good as the other ones!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Xmen 3!!!

Originally posted by Ravoc
    Other possibilities from the first two movies who might return are: Bruce Davison (Senator Kelly)
    Didn't he die in the first one ? I'm a fan of the first two, so this one should be good, can't wait

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes he did die. But Mystique can take his form remember So they'll need that actor for that role since Rebecca Stamos can't actually turn into the guy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I didn't really like the first one, but I LOVE the second X-men. I actually liked it a lot better than Spider Man, which everybody raves about (I didn't really like either of the Spider Man movies).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I agree. Xmen 2 was definitely better than Xmen 1, but I still liked 1. I do like Spiderman 1 & 2 though, 2 mor ethan 1 also.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yay!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Spiderman was okay, but a little overrated. =/