Thanks Thanks:  4

Thread: Secret Santa 2019 (Real Gift Exchange)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Secret Santa 2019 (Real Gift Exchange)

I'm a bit late starting this thread this year, I usually start it in August! I hope a good amount of people want to join this year. Let's get this started!

For those of your who haven't done this with us before, this is a real Secret Santa with members on this forum. You will be sending a real gift through the mail. (So make sure you are comfortable giving out your address if you want to join) Please be aware you could be shipping internationally, so don't send super heavy gifts.

We don't really have a certain price limit, but I think anywhere from $5 to $15 is ok. But it's up to you, you can spend a little bit more, but don't go crazy. Really it's not the price that matters.

So here is how this goes, if you want to join, go ahead and PM me your email address. I will give people a month to join. So on October 2nd, I will use a Secret Santa website we have been using for years, where I enter in all the email addresses, and then emails are sent to everyone, and in that email, you will get a link where you enter your wishlist and your address of where you want your gift to be sent to. Once everyone has done that, people will get an email with someone's wishlist and address so you can send them a gift! Make sure to send it in time so they receive their gift by Christmas. I know this seems early but we have been starting it this early for years so hopefully everyone has a few months or so to shop and ship their gift in time for their person to receive their gift by Christmas.

1. Deadline for joining: Wednesday, October 2nd.
    2. How to join: PM me with your e-mail address before the above date.
    3. Suggested price range for gifts: $5-$15
    4. Do not reveal your identity to the person you are buying for. This goes against the aspect of it being a secret. People who reveal themselves will be banned from joining the following year.
    5. It sounds cheesy, but have fun!!

Participating Members
    Sharifu - Gift Received
    cleargreenwater - Gift Received
    Vidan - Gift Received
    Leorgathar - Gift Received
    Kossu - Gift Received
    ThiagoPE - Gift Received
    Last edited by Sharifu; January 24th, 2020 at 09:08 PM.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art