Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hi everybody!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hey, welcome back Aphelion (TeeKay), This place definitely has been on a roller coaster since you last were here and it's quite dead now days. If you don't mind me asking, how did the shopping bags remind you of Lea
    Anyways. Enjoy your time back at home!

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks everyone, it's good to be back

Quote Originally Posted by Sadiki View Post
    Hey, welcome back Aphelion (TeeKay), This place definitely has been on a roller coaster since you last were here and it's quite dead now days. If you don't mind me asking, how did the shopping bags remind you of Lea
    Anyways. Enjoy your time back at home!
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    If he's from the UK (which I don't remember), Tesco has reuseable Lion King bags right now.
    When being from another country, same thing maybe
    I've just re-read my first post and it really doesn't make any sense, LOL!!
    Nath is exactly right, Tesco have re-usable TLK shopping bags at the moment, and that's what reminded me. And of course I had to buy one