I wanted to join this, but I haven't because the due date is in June. I know June is far away, but I am very busy working on my personal animated film for my Animation Production classes I have been taking, and the current class I am taking wont be over until the last week of June. I wanted to ask, and I understand if people don't want to change the date, but can I ask if we change the deadline to more of the middle of July or so? The 20th collab had a deadline in August. That worked better for me back then too since I had time to work on it during summer break. I know the original anniversary date of TLK is in June, but currently all of my free time I have to draw, pretty much goes to my short film for this class. (And I am planning to submit my film to festivals and use it in my portfolio to try to get a job). But if the deadline date is changed to the middle of July, I could commit to drawing a character for this. I don't know if everyone is ok with this, and I understand if someone doesn't like this idea. But I just thought I'd throw the idea out there to see what everyone else thinks. If we can change the date to sometime in July, I would like to take Sarabi.