This is the last update I make here before the site goes down. I currently have both back up of the database as well as the files from the server. Tomorrow morning I plan on closing Lea for a moment so I can get one more database back up from none active site. The plan is to point at least one of our currently active domains on announcement that the site will be down for a while and depending on how challenging the restoration of the site will be I'm hoping to keep people updated in one way or another most likely in Facebook if no where else. I know the challenges configuring Vbulletin has and as Vb4 is not supported anymore, we also still have the GDPR to worry about, though first I need to read exactly what forum like this exactly have to comply with, most likely it will just be additional certificate people will need to agree on when using the site and figure out a way to remove members without a trace if requested.

If anyone has any question you can email me at : simbathemighty ( at ) hotmail.com or on skype: simbathemighty