Thanks Thanks:  7

Thread: Hello!

COWS CAN'T BASE CUT ACCIDENTS!! Littlefoot's Avatar
    Body is in Colorado Springs, CO. Soul is in Santa Fe, NM and Estes Park, CO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello!

Hello everybody! I'm so excited to be a part of this community! I'm 19 and I've been a huge fan of The Lion King (and The Land Before Time, obviously) for my whole life, but I never really got into either of their fandoms until recently. One little fun fact about me: I have Hakuna Matata as my ringtone, and everyone at my college loves it!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Welcome to the forum! I'm pretty sure we have a few other Land Before Time fans here too. Come to think of it, I didn't get into any sort of fandom until I was, 22, I think? Never too late

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sambua View Post
    Welcome to the forum! I'm pretty sure we have a few other Land Before Time fans here too.
    That makes sense to me for a number of reasons. For one, the original movies for both franchises are fairly similar (I've even heard both franchises be accused of ripping off each other ), so it makes sense that it would be common for fans of one to like the other. Also, on The Gang Of Five (a Land Before Time forum I joined a few months ago), there are dozens of Lion King fans, so it would be pretty cool if there are other GOF members here! I also have a personal friend who's also a huge fan of both TLK and TLBT .

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    How can you not like The Land Before Time? It has everything ... Littlefoot is so darn cute, you laugh, you cry ...
    (I will not express my opinion on the other million movies they did though, lol).

Welcome

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    How can you not like The Land Before Time? It has everything ... Littlefoot is so darn cute, you laugh, you cry ...
    (I will not express my opinion on the other million movies they did though, lol).

Welcome
    It's okay. While I do actually like all 14 of them and wouldn't mind seeing more, I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in the world who has that opinion, so I'll respect any opinions on any or all of the sequels. I also do agree that the original is by far the best, and I would've been happy with just that one. I also think some of the sequels are much better/worse than others, so I'm not going to lump them all together if I give my opinions on them. My one and only gripe with the LBT sequels as a whole is that the original had a great ending that the sequels ruined.

Anyway, thank you all for your warm welcomes!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Aloha and welcome to Lea, make yourself at home!
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Welcome to our humble home, Littlefoot
    I admit I never saw any of the sequels, but the original Land Before Time was one of the first movies I saw as a little kid. I do have very fond memories of it, and yeah, I can see why the fandoms are compatible. It's an honor to have you here, I hope you like it ^^

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hello and welcome to Lea, Littlefoot!

"The Land before time" is a lovely movie, though I have to admit I didn't watch it during my childhood, but way later..I missed out on a lot of animation movies that way though. I am catching up now though, heh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome to our humble home, where we rest our body online.

I vaguely remembered Land Before Time but I remember I enjoyed it because my little nephew had the VHS when I was a kid, I watched it like around 95 I believe. Same with LBT I enjoyed Dinosaur during my early teen.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi! Welcome to the forum! Funny you should mention both TLK and TLBT. I'm working on a simple little piano medley of songs from my childhood and one of the songs in it is from TLK and another is from TLBT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyonize View Post
    Hi! Welcome to the forum! Funny you should mention both TLK and TLBT. I'm working on a simple little piano medley of songs from my childhood and one of the songs in it is from TLK and another is from TLBT.
    Nice! Send a link when you finish it!

You have your orders, soldier. Dare's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Salutations!

Providing Lea with quality curmudgeon and lurking services since 2004.
    Lea Felon: warned for the heinous crime of poking a badger with a spoon.

Junior Member PrincessMylenaLazuli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome I hope you make new friends and ejoy this place
    Regards
    <a href=http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/d/dc/Its-a-girl-gif-the-lion-king-2-simbas-pride-38187265-500-261.gif/revision/latest?cb=20160229115637 target=_blank>http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20160229115637</a>

In our town in our town we don't have to wait to find about our destiny it's just to emulate

Princess Mi Amore Cadenza say hello to you all! Have a good day