Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2006 New Dodge vehicles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba '04
    you stepped in a Lion's den when you thought it would be funny to make a attack at Dodge
    Dodges aren't perfect. People can have their own opinions of them...
    If you want to get into a good debate, post on supercars.net.

You can start here: http://speed.supercars.net/PitLane?v...ID=0&tID=20888

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I do like 2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10 coupe- the best of thise

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You better watch out, Simba of Last Year.....Kovster is a redneck...and from my understanding....they like and know about trucks......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yess... we rednecks know our musscle cars!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Kovster
    yess... we rednecks know our musscle cars!
    Which state is WI?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wisconsin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Which state is WI?
    Wisconsin.
    ^ Wow. *is amazed*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't particularly like the look of any of those cars to be honest, but that's just my opinion

I don't know much about cars at all, nor am i really interested in them. I know i wouldn't get a Ford though because no-one in my family has ever had any luck with them

BTW i don't think we need to get into a heated discussion about who's opinion is correct here. That's just silly. I mean, every car is going to have its advantages and disadvantages, and each individual will decide which brand they think it better based on these things. But saying that one brand is better than another isn't a very valid argument.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    From the options available I voted for the charger, I'm not the biggest fan of Dodge/Chrysler since my experiences have been both good and bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i dont really like Dodge/Chrysler either, im not basing that on anything in particular, just my personal opinion
    also the fact in Aus we dont get any American made cars (other than a few Fords)

Originally posted by Mabatu
    I mean, every car is going to have its advantages and disadvantages, and each individual will decide which brand they think it better based on these things. But saying that one brand is better than another isn't a very valid argument.
    yeah exactly

personally i tend to like Toyota but thats me.

when it comes down to it, everybody has different opinions on things
    and regardless of how many other people think it is good or not.
    as long as they like it, thats all that matters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It's kinda weird that here, in North America, there's such a thing as pickup trucks...:ishconfuzzled: I've never really known what they're for.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Um..they are for hauling stuff? Towing things, etc..lol. Yeah, really all the companies have advantages and disadvantages to how theu make their vehicles. It is all really subjective in how a car looks and such. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say...so everyone is different. Just like in music where I dont really like particular bands, I dont like particular companies, only certain cars. I think the new Corvette looks good, but I wouldnt say Im a Chevy fan. The Viper looks pretty good too, not much looks to different to me....and I like Dodge Rams as well..but I am not a hardcore Dodge fan..lol. I like the F-150, and the new mustangs too...so Ford is fine as well. I think that Chystler thing looks like a box or something..its a little too square for me..lol.

I didn't know they had rednecks in WI..lol. *pokes all* Now everyone play nice! ^^