Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2006 New Dodge vehicles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2006 New Dodge vehicles

Currently the Dodge Charger, Dodge Viper SRT-10 coupe, and Dodge Magnum SRT-8 have now all been officially unveiled making me jump for joy

Ok I just made this thread because I wanted to hear your opinions on the new line up for Dodge.

My opinions:

2006 Dodge Charger-
    I truly think this car is one incredibly awesome machine and everyone who puts it down is no Dodge fan and could careless about the automotive world. The biggest thing Dodge fans have criticized is the grill in which I have fallen in love with and I beleive it suits the car well.

2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10 coupe-
    Ok, I am going to have to let this design grow on me and the color chosen for the Gen IV Viper was not too impressive to me because it doesn't fit the car at all. Overall I think it is pretty cool though.

2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8-
    This car is just freakin awesome with 425 HP base without a supercharger or turbo, all HEMI power! I highly look foward to this car and the body package on it is superb.

btw: the photos above I made when I was bored

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes let's all applaud Dodge for moving in the right direction as far as fuel economy and the environment are concerned...

[sarcasm]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    actually Dodge and Chrysler have been doing better with gas mileage and now have a design on the HEMI's that cuts off 4 of the cylinders when not needed to help save gas. If you want gas guzzlers take a look at Chevy and GMC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SoulImbibe
    Yes let's all applaud Dodge for moving in the right direction as far as fuel economy and the environment are concerned...

[sarcasm]
    As long as the consumer supports it....then you can't pin it all on one group.

Hmmm...My opinion on the new Dodges.....Make them 90% off!....Then I could get one, maybe......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Eh, I'm not too big of a fan of dodge... in fact, I don't think I even stopped by their display when I went to the LA Auto Show

I'd rather have the new Z06 (which looks absolutely incredible, BTW) than the new Viper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    your lucky I'm not a mod for Scar's Lair or else I would delete that ugly picture of crap , I think the new Corvette is by far the ugliest Corvette in the history of Corvettes, you can not make a American car Japanese, it is just plain retarted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba '04
    your lucky I'm not a mod for Scar's Lair or else I would delete that ugly picture of crap , I think the new Corvette is by far the ugliest Corvette in the history of Corvettes, you can not make a American car Japanese, it is just plain retarted
    Exterior wise, it's debatable, but interior and performance wise you have to admit that it far surpassed all other corvettes. And one of the problems about the old Z06s was that you could only tell by the funny side skirt thing. Now they made it a lot easier to distinguish the two.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am a fan of fast, European-made cars.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by lion_roog
    I am a fan of fast, European-made cars.......
    Same here. They're more expensive than domestic cars, but they're worth it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Xinithian
    Exterior wise, it's debatable, but interior and performance wise you have to admit that it far surpassed all other corvettes. And one of the problems about the old Z06s was that you could only tell by the funny side skirt thing. Now they made it a lot easier to distinguish the two.
    maybe...but still the Next Hemi coming out will kick the new Z06 soo bad , I love Dodge ...I mean come on! 600 Horsepower coming from a 7.1 litre HEMI is beyond insane and I sure would love for Chevy or Ford try and do that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Give me a Honda S2000 and I'll be happy

Yeah I know it's only 22 mpg.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Give me a Dodge NEON SRT-4 and I will be happy, yeah I know it is only 25 mpg average

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I would be a fan of the SRT-4 but so many people around here have them... they're quickly becoming the new Mustang for the college crowd.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I could only afford a DaeWoo.........But it's great on gas and the name DaeWoo is an anti-theft device in itself......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i like the look of the viper
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by SoulImbibe
    Give me a Honda S2000 and I'll be happy

Yeah I know it's only 22 mpg.
    Speed kills. That's why you're safe in a honda.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Xinithian
    Speed kills. That's why you're safe in a honda.
    thats funny , stupid ricers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dodge makes some snazzy cars. I have always held respect for that brand over Ford, Chevy, GMC, Honda, or Toyota.

On another subject: I loathe cars that sound like weedwhackers. I prefer big cars, like the Mercury Grand Marquis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Chrysler makes the best looking American cars. I hear that their quality isn't that good, but I really like the looks of the 300C.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ indeed. very classy-looking.