Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Happy 20th Anniversary... Leahalalela! 10/01/2003 - 10/01/2023

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Happy 20th Anniversary... Leahalalela! 10/01/2003 - 10/01/2023

Just wanted to drop that here.... Just crazy to think how much this place has change so many people's lives. Even if it isn't very active anymore. ( heck I had to change my password because it expired 706 days ago ). I know I haven't been very active lately, nor has anyone else, if it wasn't for discord post yesterday I don't know if I would of even remembered Lea will be 20 this October. There is so many things I would like to mention, but as I am preparing to go to bed before heading to Finland tomorrow, trip that I would never have to take if it wasn't for this forum... just insane to stop and think about that for a moment.

Anyways, hopefully I will check the forum sooner again than 700+ days...

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Wow, 20 years...That's quite a milestone for Lea! Happy 20th Anniversary!

I've been here only for 9 years. Kinda wish I had the sense to join sooner, as I feel like I missed out on a lot of stuff but...oh well. Better late than never.
    Still glad I got to make some friends(and even met some in person).

It does make me sad that it's been so quiet the last 2 years(myself included). But I'm sure a lot of members still lurk around.

And Sadiki, I hope you can have a great time in Finland!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi guys! Stranger checking in.

Wow, 20 years…which would mean almost 20 years in the fandom for me, at least next year.

Have a fantastic time in your homeland, Sadiki!

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Your friendly neighbourhood poom! Taneli's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    You're going back to Finland? Are you finally going to retrieve your face from Serena?? I miss Finland ( yes I'm still obsessed with that place ), haven't been since 2016!

I think I joined the original Lea in like September 2004, I know I was just about to turn 17. It's insane to think about that, given I'll be more than twice that age next week! So like KS, I'll have my 20 year Leaversary next year

I've missed these custom emoticons! Furry Telegram stickers are great but these were way ahead of their time!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow! 20 years.....that's a lot. Funny how nostalgia brought me back here around this time. Glad to see that this place still exists and a good number of older members still poke their heads in from time to time. Happy 20th, Lea!
    Siggy pic made by Simba '04

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Man, those 20 years. time has passed. I'm trying hard to re-connect with someone who is even rare to find on social media. Thank you all for being good to me, from a man now who can't handle his own immature self back 20 years ago.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group