Originally posted by Guntur
    John is cool tho
    especially Star wars movie
    Zimmer to..
    especially on TLK
    yeah they both bring the magic to movie

ohhkay... im thinking..
    what happen if hans Zimmer is not involved in TLK
    and John William not involved in Star wars?
    That's an interesting question, or better yet... what if Zimmer did the score for Star Wars and John did the Score for TLK. How wonder how differently they would've made it for both movies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    it just shows you the power of music in films. for example, when Simba is walking up Pride Rock at the end of the first film, without the music, that scene would be nothing, but with the music is what makes it so powerful.

Also, He Lives in You is a powerful song without the movie. I asked fo it to be played at my end of school leaving do, and it nearly set me of crying. (it actually set some others off aswell)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

complete score

Now, I KNOW there were other threads about this, but i can't find them with the search button even though I saw them yesterday. And I didn't find them within the threads of the past year. So here it is....

Could someone possibly find a way to upload the complete score for me to 'borrow'? twould be very much appreciated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They're stickies

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: complete score

Originally posted by Lunarcat
    Could someone possibly find a way to upload the complete score for me to 'borrow'?
    hehe, could i 'borrow' it too please?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: complete score

Originally posted by Lunarcat
    Now, I KNOW there were other threads about this, but i can't find them with the search button even though I saw them yesterday.
    Those threads have been merged into this one, so you've picked the right place to post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Now here's a little something that might interest people. The other day I happened to come across a little program called DVD Audio Extractor which I have a feeling may have been used to make the bootleg scores.

What it does is is seperates the individual sound channels from the 5.1 soundtrack and saves them to individual files. I've found this is good for seperating music from speach, as music usually comes from the side channels rather from the front (of course there is the odd bleed through which is where the speach on the bootleg tracks come from)

You can find the program here it's a 30 day free trial, but it is a fully featured trial. Anyway, hope it helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ^ Thanks, TeeKay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by TeeKay
    Now here's a little something that might interest people. The other day I happened to come across a little program called DVD Audio Extractor which I have a feeling may have been used to make the bootleg scores.

What it does is is seperates the individual sound channels from the 5.1 soundtrack and saves them to individual files. I've found this is good for seperating music from speach, as music usually comes from the side channels rather from the front (of course there is the odd bleed through which is where the speach on the bootleg tracks come from)

You can find the program here it's a 30 day free trial, but it is a fully featured trial. Anyway, hope it helps.
    That's great. Can somebody who knows what they're doing extract a better version of the TLK score? It would be very appreciated if somebody could.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'll give it a shot in a few days if ppl want me to, im busy 2morrow :-P but I will get to it if ppl want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)