Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Music only?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Music only?

Is it possible to just listen to the score and music without hearing the lyrics on the SE DVD like on the old LaserDisc?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    unfortunately i dont think that is possible
    if you have 5.1 surround sound, you could always turn off the centre speaker (thus elimating most of the voices ) and just leave the other speakers on which are playing the score
    but you have to be aware that sometimes the voices are played through the left and right speakers so that i dont know how to get rid of

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Damnit, stupid bastards should've looked at The Matrix on DVD and seen how they had an all-music thing. I am dissapointed with the TLK SE because the special features aren't that great and worst of all is that there are no actor interviews!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, it is weird how Matthew Broderick is a pretty big hollywood star, but his name isn't advertised anywhere except in the credits at the end. And he is not involved in the special features. Strange

It's good how he came back and did the voice for Simba in TLK1.5! Most stars like that would probably have said no to such a small role

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    they need to start coming out with two albums to each movie, one instrumental and the other the actual soundtrack. But for movies like Jp they need to add more songs becuase there is a lot of music in the movie that they did not put on the soundtrack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Simba_2004
    they need to start coming out with two albums to each movie, one instrumental and the other the actual soundtrack. But for movies like Jp they need to add more songs becuase there is a lot of music in the movie that they did not put on the soundtrack
    I agree and you have to wait for the Special Edition of the movies for the full soundtrack .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, but unfortunately I dont think that they'll ever come out with the score album for TLK because I think somebody on the TLK-L asked Hans Zimmer if he could do that, but Hans said that he threw away all the extra recordings that weren't on the soundtrack...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    try a Peer-2-peer server....u never kno....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    There have been bootlegs of the score made (which I've managed to *ahem* procure) but the tracks aren't very good. They still have the ambient sound effects and on some of then speach, although it's been dialed down quite a bit. Plus they're very quiet, but on the up side I did manage to fing my favorite peice of the score (the waterhole/Just Can't Wait... scene) so it's not all bad.

Go here and here for more info.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    there is a site that did that for Jurassic Park, i just can't find the link

but those links you gave us TeeKay are pretty cool but is there anyway to download the full versions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    but those links you gave us TeeKay are pretty cool but is there anyway to download the full versions?
    The only place I've found them is over the P2P network filetopia, but thats less relialble than Windows ME. I'd be willing to beam what I have over MSN to anyone who wants them though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    see i told u....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What should I put in the search?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i'll im you on msn then, i don't have a normal peer to peer program, it runs off of torrents that i get from websites, it has no search engine or anything, it is just very powerful with downloads when you get a good torrent

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love the music as is, but sometimes I just wish that certain instrumental parts would continue longer...like in KOPR, and This Land. Sometimes the background music is really good, but the voices just don't match up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Xinithian
    What should I put in the search?
    Just 'lion king' or 'lion king expanded' and there should usually be at least 1 person there with some of it. Filetopia is... great for finding all these scores, but sucks at finding everything else
    i managed to grab a few

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    http://www.pridelands.ru/?p=music-instr

The 'karaoke' soundtrack avaliable for download, all thanks to pridelands.ru

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    thanks for the link
    im downloading them as i speak
    i dont know what im going to use them for its not like im going to sing karaoke

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by kcnmttcnn
    Just 'lion king' or 'lion king expanded' and there should usually be at least 1 person there with some of it. Filetopia is... great for finding all these scores, but sucks at finding everything else
    i managed to grab a few
    Ack, I dont know how to download them!

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    well there is progrems what can take that line off there... but quality will be bad.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.