So one of the cleaning staff at work found a falcon outside of her house and brought it to the office! According to her it was being bullied by some dogs, but she managed to save it on time. So here it is:

I'm not sure of what species it is exactly, or where it might have come from, but I guess it's endangered, so I'm looking about contacting a wildlife conservation group here and see where to take it. I contacted Azerane about it and she suggested that I look for a vet to check on it (the fact that it was found with dogs teasing it is concerning), and I found a vet specialized in wild animals, so I'll go see her tomorrow.

For the time being it's staying at my place, in our internal garden (which is less stressful than a cage, I guess). I had a look at how it behaved when feeding it, and its left wing doesn't open as much as its right, lacking a few feathers, but other than that it seems pretty healthy. At least it can eat scraps of raw meat without trouble.
I should have more information tomorrow, but I'll make sure to hand it over to the right people to rehabilitate it and hopefully set it free