YOUR FAVOURITE
Lion Guard Member: Ono Also kinda Kion, but Ono is just a cool character. Straightforward, smart but has some funny lines too.
Secondary Character: Jasiri, of course!
Villain: Not sure, I do like Mzingo. I'm not a huge fan of ReiRei but I have to agree she has a cool villain song. I want to like Janja more but he's just so unsuccessful that it's hard to respect him as a villain.
Cutest character: I can't decide :P Will get back to this one.
Character all-round: Probably Jasiri, I just wish we got to see more of her.
Episode: Never Judge a Hyena by its Spots, also I quite liked Bunga and the King. Probably others too.
Song: Sisi Ni Sawa! So awesome.
Scene: That adorable moment with Kion and Jasiri when they're saying goodbye to each other, and kind of don't want to admit that they want to see each other again Also I recall a funny moment where Ono gets poop on him and he thinks it's mud, lol.
Quote:

LEAST FAVOURITE

Annoying character: Bunga
Dumbest character: Bunga as well, though maybe also Chungu.
Worst episode: Maybe the Lost Gorillas
Lamest song: One of Beshte's raps, I just don't like that. Also I never liked Bird with a Thousand Voices.
Cringeworthy moment: Must say I have to agree with Kanu (again) the frequency and ease with which Kion was visiting Mufasa at times drove me crazy. Not cringeworthy I suppose, but very annoying all the same.
Eye-rolling quote: Probably something from Bunga or one of the Antelopes, lol.