Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: Chatbox disabled for a few days

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Chatbox disabled for a few days

Dear members and visitors of Lea Halalela,

Due to the recent events in our chatbox, HasiraKali and I decided to turn it off a few days. The chatbox is not meant to be a place for personal attacks in any way and I'd love to keep it this way. Don't worry, we'll open it again in a few days.

However there is one more thing I want you to keep in mind: Since many mobile apps don't even display the chatbox properly, please don't discuss ideas and suggestions for the forum there. Of course you can post your ideas in the chatbox, but when you're ready to discuss things peoperly, please create a new topic that everyone can read and reply to. Thank you!

"Respect the past; you never know how it may affect you."
    ~ Brom, "Eragon".

Thank you for that nice Avatar, Atimon.

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I think it has been long enough for us to open the chatbox again, I hope this does not repeat and if things need to get personal, please take it private. There is no point on involving the whole board in members personal feuds. Also no pointing on fingers who started it as it takes two to tango.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.