Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nintendo Switch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

if you're a big fan of Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze on Wii U? Here is what you get on Switch. Two things: The gaming files are smaller and much more compact, with that? the loading time would be faster than the Wii U Version.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I love the Donkey Kong Country games, and Tropical Freeze was an awesome game. I think I would even say it might be my favorite Donkey Kong game. The levels were fun and challenging, and I love the music in that game. But I already own it on the Wii U, so I wont be buying it for the Switch. But I hope this means that Tropical Freeze will make more sales, hopefully enough that a new Donkey Kong Country game will made. Tropical Freeze came out over four years ago, and I remember reading it just didn't sell very well. But maybe that has to do with Wii U's poor sales.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hmm that might be the recommendation I needed. I loved Donkey Kong Country Returns on Wii, and I never got to play Tropical Freeze. So I might go ahead and get the Switch version
    I'm also aiming to get Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition, since I never played the Wii U one either. And of course... I'm anxiously waiting for more Smash Bros news

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I agree with Leor, if you miss out on Wii U games that rereleasing on Switch? Grab it now as Tropical Freeze is technically one of the best Action Adventure 2d Platformer game around at the moment, maybe in history.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group