Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I've been a bit busy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    @Roquivo: Not "my" place anymore, the forum belongs to the members now ^_^

As an update:

The MMORPG is coming along nicely, I've started modeling a prototype lion and some other artists are working on various things.

We have almolst 80 members now and we're pretty active. The prides are getting a redo to give leaders of the prides moderation control of the forum. The leader of each pride can designate others within their pride to help moderate issues of members in their prides (Instead of having a supermod, the mods only deal with people in their respective pride). If there's an inter-pride issue, the leaders work together to get it solved or it goes to an admin. If anyone is interested in being a pride leader, elections will be held again at the end of the month.

As for everything else, it all seems to be running smoothly. A few bugs here and there, but nothing too major

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    If you didn't already know, the Majilisi is in some trouble server-wise right now; I don't know what happened and I don't know if it'll be fixed. I would pout about the fact that all the work we've put into is for nothing, but I can't, it's life and bad things happen sometimes. However, the people of the Majilisi are perserverent and the game project will continue without delay. The forum itself may be down and out, but the Majilisi isn't, because it's the people who make up a forum that make it so great. No server will stop us, no financial issue will be a road block; the forum will be rebuilt, elsewhere if necessary, and the game project will continue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pnt is absolutely right! Right now we can't get the data of Majilisi, but we'll work on it, just be patient, guys!

Majilisi gonna be up and run soon maybe on another domain, but it gonna be Majilisi!:metoo: Long live the Majilisi! Cheers!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    that be another vote for great then

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    that be another vote for great then

despite the fact that it's down?

ya'll better join when it's back up, though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ofcourse it still looks great but i was a little as to why i couldn't post or anything, makes sense tho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Nala The Lion
    ofcourse it still looks great but i was a little as to why i couldn't post or anything, makes sense tho
    o________o um, i don't see how you could do that, since the forum's been down since before you joined lea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hey! Ir means we have someone who could get all the majilisi's posts for recovering!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Four hours and twenty-four minutes left

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Zoltan
    hey! Ir means we have someone who could get all the majilisi's posts for recovering!!!!
    xD

Forum's still down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    technically, it's not, it's just at a different location and everything's still being built. http://www.majilisi.com. The forum's still being built, but we may be able to get the themse and database back