Thanks Thanks:  4

Thread: Happy Birthday CGW!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you guys! It was a nice day, I went into New York to see one of the museums. It's about an hour & 15 minute train ride in to Manhattan from where I live so I don't go a lot (its a tad on the expensive side too D: ) but for something different like to celebrate a birthday it was perfect. Plus, museums have wall-to-wall air conditioning :P Then the bar & grill I ate at afterwards gave me a free shot of Fireball and I got horridly sick from it. So the take home birthday lesson for me was to stick to nerdy things at my age and leave it to younger people to drink themselves under tables, I just can't hang anymore, LOL.

And Amanda, I lol'd out loud at the birthday donut!
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cleargreenwater View Post
    Thank you guys! It was a nice day, I went into New York to see one of the museums. It's about an hour & 15 minute train ride in to Manhattan from where I live so I don't go a lot (its a tad on the expensive side too D: ) but for something different like to celebrate a birthday it was perfect. Plus, museums have wall-to-wall air conditioning :P Then the bar & grill I ate at afterwards gave me a free shot of Fireball and I got horridly sick from it. So the take home birthday lesson for me was to stick to nerdy things at my age and leave it to younger people to drink themselves under tables, I just can't hang anymore, LOL.

And Amanda, I lol'd out loud at the birthday donut!
    I'm glad you liked it. I just wish it could have been a real donut.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.