Thanks Thanks:  2
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Secret Santa 2016 (Real Gift Exchange)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Everyone has some really cool gifts so far!

My SS was Vidan. He got me a Kion and Fuli plush, plus some chocolate. Needless to say I ate the chocolate straight away.

Attachment 916

Thank you Vidan for the great gifts! And I hope everyone else gets their gifts soon.

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Leor was mine! He send me Funko Pop key chains of Moana and Maui, and a really cool shark drawing.

We are so much more complicated than our names.
    *Team Night Sky*
    Por favor, manténgase alejado de mi chocolate.
    If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharifu View Post
    I think it's fine to show off what we got now, I don't see why not!

I got my gift a couple days ago, from Bec! (Azerane) She got me this cool dinosaur scarf, a card and a little colored drawing of Sharifu that she made for me! Here's a picture of the scarf draped over a chair, with the card and the drawing.

Attachment 912

Maybe I'll post a picture of me wearing the scarf sometime. Thank you so much Bec! I love it! The little drawing is really nice too. May I ask what kind of markers did you use to color it? It looks really nice! I'd like to try coloring with markers like that.

I hope the few people left still waiting for their gift, gets it soon.
    I'm so glad it arrived! I'm sorry it wasn't in time for Christmas, I bought it months ago, then I lost it , and only found it again in early-mid December. I'm so glad you like it though. I used prismacolor markers to colour it.

Will post mine in a bit, we're about to wrangle our parrot to cut her nails
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, finally uploading a pic My SS sent me this super awesome Disney Store Ono plush It goes well with the little Kion plushie that Pat got me for Christmas

Attachment 917

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    And here is what I got.

Thank you very much Sharifu! That's really awesome. I love the wrapping

Attachment 918

Inside was a box of chocolates (I really liked them! Especially the ones with caramel and a bit of salt. Yummy!)

Attachment 919

And a Kion christmas Ornament. Yay! Thank you. It's a great addition to my christmas tree

Attachment 920 Attachment 921

Edit: Huh? I don't know what went wrong... I took the picture with my smartphone and then I rotated them, but now they seem to be upside down again. Pretty weird XD

"Respect the past; you never know how it may affect you."
    ~ Brom, "Eragon".

Thank you for that nice Avatar, Atimon.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Got my secret Santa gift. It was a symbolic adoption of a tiger through the Defenders of Wildlife, and it came with a certificate and a little tiger plushie It was from HasiraKali. This was very thoughtful -- thanks so much!

Attachment 922

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    This is what I've got:
    Attachment 923

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I received today my gift! My SS was kanuTGL and she made the art in the box of my gifts, it was really really cool. I really loved them!

Enviado de meu LG-D337 usando Tapatalk

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Oh! Yay! I'm so glad it arrived And I'm so glad that you liked the stuff too!

I always forget to account for the extra delivery time to certain parts of the world... If I join this again I will keep that in mind, hehe.

Merry belated Christmas

http://www.bornfree.org.uk/ | http://www.wildlifenow.com/
    -----
    Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person:
    Shadow, This Land, King Simba, Daniel, Lion King Stu, Amaryllis, Safila,
    Sharifu, Sadiki, Taneli, Leorgathar, Nathalie and Lucy!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Whoa! that's a pretty cool art in the box it reminds me of another drawing you made last year. The drawing in the card is cute too ^^

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh my, so... exciting things! When I received my SS gift some months ago my SS said it was an extra gift because they were worried my gift wouldn't arrive on time.

So fast-forward to now, I'd all but forgotten about that until a colourful little package arrived on my doorstep When I opened it a bounty of exotic goodies fell out in addition to a Zazu Tsum Tsum and a snowy owl figure! Thank you so very much, I can't wait to try everything. I wonder where it had been all this time

Attachment 937

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    How cool is that? You got extra surprise gifts! Thiago, I'm glad you got your gift too, even though it took a little while. (But I'm sure you're used to that) So glad this Secret Santa was a success!
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yaaaay! I was worried it was lost forever! I'm so glad to see I was wrong. ^^

Just be sure to check expiration dates on the sweets. It took much longer to deliver than than I ever could have expected!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ahh, even if they're a little overdue we'll probably still try them, haha Thanks again so much Yes I'm glad it arrived too

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Pardon me if I'm wrong but, my Secret Santa still not said here that him have received my gift (which I sent back in November).

I have bought the item in his country, but I asked the store to put a card telling that was me that send it...

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando Tapatalk

Aka STM (Administrator ) Sadiki's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Oh, Sorry ThiagoPE I kind of figured you probably got me, though there was no note in the package indicating from whom it was from. I never stated it, but Audra did changed the status in the beginning that I did receive the gift. I can try to get picture taken of it in next couple of days. I don't really have an excuse why I didn't do it before school was in session, but after I have been just so wiped working 40h a week and taking 9 units ( Calculus as well as Algorithms and data structures with Java ) which make my Mondays and Wednesdays 5:30am to 9pm and assignments take either Thursday and sometimes some of Friday.

Lea members I have met: Fuzzy, Naline, Boos, Ruska, Tima, Talfasi, JambaB, Sharifu, Vidan, Muruwa, Taneli, Shadow, nathalie, Lucy , Amaryllis, This Land, Daniel, Lion King Stu, King Simba, Nephilim, KanuTGL, Lion_King_300, 2DieFR, Kenai, A-non-a-mus, Eva Janus, dlb138, Levin, HasiraKali, Revo, Simba The Enigma, Azerane and Xacheraus.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I understand Petteri, i asked for the store add a card with a message telling that was me. Their mistake then

I hope you liked it

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando Tapatalk