I can’t believe I’m actually typing this.
I know I know, I’m early … but … meh …

Almost 10 years ago (July 29) was the very first “big” Lea meeting in Disneyland Paris, and a few days later, the second one in London.
Meeting each other in real life, and I think London even more so, having such a blast with everyone when the musical was over that evening, some getting a bit wasted, some already were, getting to know most of you a bit better that way.

I’m not posting pictures from back then on purpose, because for one, I look terrible and second, I don’t want to put up pics from that long ago, while most of them aren’t active on here anymore, so I’m not sure if I should or not

I never thought that throughout those 10 years me, Lucy and Adam stayed in touch like we did, become best friends (and more? Haha), and met each other so many times like we have already. The dynamic Lea-trio, haha!

Another person who’s very dear to me is Sharifu, who’s been a truly amazing friend also for these past 10 years, and we’ll be meeting again also in October, when I go back to America on holiday.

I’m very glad I’ve met so many of you already, and continuing to meet up.

This truly is the best place on the internet, with extensions into real life