Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: 10 years ago ... (almost) !

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

10 years ago ... (almost) !

I can’t believe I’m actually typing this.
    I know I know, I’m early … but … meh …

Almost 10 years ago (July 29) was the very first “big” Lea meeting in Disneyland Paris, and a few days later, the second one in London.
    Meeting each other in real life, and I think London even more so, having such a blast with everyone when the musical was over that evening, some getting a bit wasted, some already were, getting to know most of you a bit better that way.

I’m not posting pictures from back then on purpose, because for one, I look terrible and second, I don’t want to put up pics from that long ago, while most of them aren’t active on here anymore, so I’m not sure if I should or not

I never thought that throughout those 10 years me, Lucy and Adam stayed in touch like we did, become best friends (and more? Haha), and met each other so many times like we have already. The dynamic Lea-trio, haha!

Another person who’s very dear to me is Sharifu, who’s been a truly amazing friend also for these past 10 years, and we’ll be meeting again also in October, when I go back to America on holiday.

I’m very glad I’ve met so many of you already, and continuing to meet up.

This truly is the best place on the internet, with extensions into real life

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here here :P

I have made some amazing friends on this forum the past 11 years. Seeing you all in 2006 was epic and i had such a fun time ! It led onto seeing alot more of you in the years that came. Yes some of us may of lost touch with each other but that's life. Give me an oppurtunity to meet one of them and ill be there like a shot :P Sometimes our paths don't always cross but at other times they do meet (Like me, Lucy and Nath xD).

I hope one day history could repeat itself, its alot harder now we are all grown up and have duties and adult stuff xP, but its always nice to imagine that if one day....we could

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Glad you guys had a good time 10 years ago, Glad to know that there's more to come.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathalie View Post
    Another person who’s very dear to me is Sharifu, who’s been a truly amazing friend also for these past 10 years, and we’ll be meeting again also in October, when I go back to America on holiday.
    Aww, you're so sweet. Looking forward to you visiting and going to Disneyland together.

I can't imagine what my life would be today if I didn't join Lea. I made so many great friends here, and even marrying someone I met here! Crazy to think how much Lea has changed my life.

I always cherish the memories of the fun times I have had with my friends I met on Lea. Just wish we lived closer to each other. (Or that I had more time and money to travel, haha)

Can't believe that was 10 years ago now that I first went to Europe and meeting many of you during the Disneyland Paris and London meetings. Time really flies.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art