It's still a hard episode to find online, at least not in HD since it hasn't been uploaded to kisscartoon yet. I guess that's why not many has seen it yet. here it is in 480p, though.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this episode. Who would have thought there would be an episode centered on Simba and Bunga? It's quite an unlikely duo, but I'm glad the writers dared to experiment with their interaction, and it was brilliant!

I liked Simba's "thank you captain obvious" lines, and his general annoyance towards Bunga in the beginning, it was so hillarious, and it kinda mirrors what we as viewers feel sometimes. Even Nala acknowledged Bunga as annoying, but to be fair, she also said Simba can be very stubborn too. I'm glad the characters in the show are aware of this, put an annoying character and an impatient one together and you get a recepy for disaster (in a funny way, I mean xD).

I'm very happy it was their common ground with Hakuna Matata what made them become much closer, even see each other as brothers in a way. I think my favourite part is when they hear each other singing in different parts in the tunnels and join in singing together until they reunite again. It was an excellent plot device, and a very nostalgic one too

I too thought this episode was most different from the bunch, I mean, there was no roar of the elders, no Mufasa, and no hyenas, not even a villain at all. But I agree that it was great because we got to see more from the Simba/Nala/Kiara group, like Aurelian said. And did anyone else get a deja vu feeling when Simba hanged from the sinkhole cliff and fell? The camera angles and animation look a lot like how Mufasa fell in TLK. I guess that was a homage of some sort, like they did in other episodes.

The only thing I didn't like much were Timon and Pumbaa, Kion had a good plan in bringing Timon in because of his experince with tunnels, but that ended up serving no purpose because all he and Pumbaa did was cry and cry a lot >< But hey, at least it was endearing to see them reunite with their "babies"

So now Bunga is Simba's brother and Kion/Kiara's uncle. Does this... mean Bunga is a member of the Royal family now? If so, what a turn of events