I just finished watching it! I agree the animation is pretty ”eh” for the most part (the cat, the dog and the fox are by far the worst) and at the end of four episodes the only characters I could instantly recognise were Bigwig and Kehaar xP I still have to squint to recognise the rest and there was more than one time I was confused which group of running rabbits was from Efrafa and which one was not So I think my biggest gripe about the series is the character design and how difficult it is to tell most of them apart..! I can see who for example Hazel and Fiver are in closeups or if there are other characters to compare them to, but some like Blackberry and Dandelion I could never figure out

The voice cast is amazing though. Really impressive <3 And I enjoyed the series overall, once I looked past most of the animation, haha. I haven’t read the book, so I can’t compare, but the last bit of Watership Down-themed animation I saw was the previous TV series, and Netflix’s one is miles above that! Very inspired to draw bunnies everywhere now