Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Episode 11 - Paintings and Predictions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hilarious that they might actually be saying that Mufasa is Nala's father also. xD The mention of Nala's dad was the only interesting bit about the episode in my opinion. I just sort of listened to it while doing other things, usually I actually watch.

However, I personally think the guard is a different guard, not Scar's guard. Because scar would've been a cub if Nala's father/Mufasa was a cub, so this would have been the adult guard protecting them. So Ahadi's reign. So the parallels drawn between their appearance and the appearance of scar's guard is just coincidence, imo.

And yeah. Lame song was lame. And that zebra is definitely getting dumber, though herbivore stupidity is something I've come to expect in this show. The female zebra articulating thanks actually bothered me a bit because it was very jarringly "hey! Zebras have a level of self-awareness in this show...somehow." Which begs the question of why they are letting that male zebra call the shots. Maybe the herd leaders are dumb because they get in fights all the time and get their brains knocked around too much. xD

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Twitter Instagram Facebook

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
    And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasei View Post
    However, I personally think the guard is a different guard, not Scar's guard. Because scar would've been a cub if Nala's father/Mufasa was a cub, so this would have been the adult guard protecting them. So Ahadi's reign. So the parallels drawn between their appearance and the appearance of scar's guard is just coincidence, imo.
    Oh yeah, duh. For some reason I was looking at the guard that saved Mufasa and thinking one of them could be Nala's father, but obviously they would be too old.

Pat also pointed out to me that there's actually an episode of Timon and Pumbaa where it's pointed out that Rafiki's stick is magic. This one here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT2c6R4f6Bs So this is apparently information that we already knew. Although I never watched Timon and Pumbaa, but I wouldn't call everything that happens in the show true canon lore anyway.
    That which you manifest is before you.