Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: My Lionesses

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My Lionesses

I want to thank you all.

In no particular order:

King Simba: You are always fun to post with. And you have great art. Oh yeah....I love you!!..HA!.....

Sharifu: A great friend. Love talking to ya on the chat thingy. Great artist. Can't wait to meet you. Oh yeah...can you make me a turkey sandwich...pllleeeeeaaaassseeee....

Azerane: You are fun to chat with. Great artist. Thank you for being such a great friend. And you better be working on that Hula.....

BlueStef: Great artwork. Love your personality. Plus, you're my French Person....

LunarCat: I always enjoy reading your posts, you're awesome. And you have great art. Oh.....You started it....

Amaryllis: I really enjoyed that one night we went a little crazy here on Lea....it really made my day. Can I still borrow your shoes.....

Nathalie: You're a great person...and anyone who says different is just plain wrong. Remember...I love ya...

Nephilim: What can I say, you're totally awesome! Great Art. I hope we can do the chat thing again sometimes soon, I miss it. I mean, who else in London is willing to put up with me....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I want to be the part of..
    Roogy Lionesses

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow, was this thread cleaned out? I recall there being about 10 pages. But then, they were all spam-ish

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ...There were some good times in this thread before it got chopped down...

I should update this thread sometime..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well in that case, thanks again for the mention Roogy. Don't know if it's still true but...

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by King Simba
    Well in that case, thanks again for the mention Roogy. Don't know if it's still true but...
    ...you'll have to wait for my update to find out...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    HAHA thanks for the compliment (again) roogs, i really enjoyed that night too, and we still need to remarry oh and you can borrow my shoes anytime! if you come to paris next august then you might get the chance to tuch AND to wear them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ...I'll have to find a way to go...I must touch and wear those shoes!...and get married...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    lol go ahead, im still not sure weather i can come, but thats something to talk about in an other thread. ^^;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    how many times must i tell you.....you started it!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks again sweetheart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Lunarcat
    how many times must i tell you.....you started it!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks again sweetheart
    Your seductive words will not sway me from the fact that YOU started it!...Oh yes, most definately...

lol go ahead, im still not sure weather i can come, but thats something to talk about in an other thread. ^^;
    Cool...but I don't think I can make it either...unless I rob a bank or something...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wow how weird, all the posts were deleted in this thread but the first one?

Anyways thanks again Jeffy, you're a great friend too, and when I meet you someday, I might actually make you a turkey sandwich, just because it would be funny. XD
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Well, there is an option to select which posts to delete in a thread

Anyways ... Wow, I'm still a member of that pride haha

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu