I want to thank you all.

In no particular order:

King Simba: You are always fun to post with. And you have great art. Oh yeah....I love you!!..HA!.....

Sharifu: A great friend. Love talking to ya on the chat thingy. Great artist. Can't wait to meet you. Oh yeah...can you make me a turkey sandwich...pllleeeeeaaaassseeee....

Azerane: You are fun to chat with. Great artist. Thank you for being such a great friend. And you better be working on that Hula.....

BlueStef: Great artwork. Love your personality. Plus, you're my French Person....

LunarCat: I always enjoy reading your posts, you're awesome. And you have great art. Oh.....You started it....

Amaryllis: I really enjoyed that one night we went a little crazy here on Lea....it really made my day. Can I still borrow your shoes.....

Nathalie: You're a great person...and anyone who says different is just plain wrong. Remember...I love ya...

Nephilim: What can I say, you're totally awesome! Great Art. I hope we can do the chat thing again sometimes soon, I miss it. I mean, who else in London is willing to put up with me....