Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Episode 3 - Bunga the Wise

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Episode 3 - Bunga the Wise

Okay kids, it's TLG Friday and here is as usual a summary of the recent episode, "Bunga the Wise":

I think this was more an episode to fill the gaps. Some parts were entertaining though but mostly because of the background music and landscape drawings. I'm still not sure if I like it or not. But in every series you have episodes like this though, so it is okay I guess.

What do you think?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Yeah, it was pretty much a filler episode that didn't really add much, but at least for me it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, like you said there's an episode like this in every TV series and that's fine. There were some parts I didn't like, but it sure had some funny moments. It was still an enjoyable episode

Now for the spoiler talk:

I really look forward to next week's episode, looks like it'll be an interesting one.

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Yeah, this episode was ok, a bit silly though. Wasn't really expecting this episode to be one I would really like since it seemed like an episode that focused on Bunga. But like you both have said, TV shows have episodes like this. There is always going to be episodes you don't like as much as others.

Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wasn't a huge fan of this episode, mainly because of how Bunga focused it was and how it was just filler.

Last edited by Azerane; January 30th, 2016 at 06:45 AM.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I don't actually mind Bunga so much. I still don't care for his design but don't mind the character...this episode, though.

The episode that proves Timon (& possibly Pumbaa?) is some kind of a d-bag. He would make his adopted son's son wait in line and not allow Bunga to talk to his friend? xD Not as out of character as Simba, but still, wow.
    Avatar by NQN of my fancharacter is commissioned & used with the artist's permission.