Hey, there!

I've been lurking for quite a few days -- scouring through threads, hunting through the archives -- and I finally convinced myself to join up. You guys seem like a really friendly bunch. It's hard not to feel welcome already, with how kind you all are.

This is the first TLK fansite I've ever joined. Mostly because I was afraid of being taken as childish for still having an interest in it at the age of 24. (I still can't pass the Agrabah shop in WDW without whining for all the TLK merchandise to be mine.) After seeing that so many of you really treasure the movies/merch/everything, too, I feel comfortable hoping aboard. So, yeah. Thanks for that!

Anyways. Enough of that mushy stuff.

My name's Benji. I'm 24 years old, as I mentioned before, and I recently moved to Florida from Alaska. Studying languages(mainly Japanese), writing/role play, drawing and photo manipulation are my current hobbies. I've seen that Lea is full of other artists, so that's cool!

It's really nice to meet of all of you, and I can't wait to start participating on the forum.

Cheers!