Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Brazilian Young Kovu Death

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Brazilian Young Kovu Death

Caio César was a Brazilian voice actor since he was child, but his biggest dream was to help people, so when he became an adult, he joined the military police, He kept making voices for several movies, but his main job was being a police officer. During a routine patrol, he was shot in heart and neck by drug dealers in the slums of rio de janeiro, and didn´t survived.

His most famous job was bringing the voice of Harry potter in all 8 movies, even J.K. Rowling became sad in hearing about his death, she said via twitter
    "Desperately sad to hear that Caio César, Brazilian voice of Harry Potter, has died at the age of 27. My thoughts are with his family."

But one of his roles, was of brazilian Young Kovu in Lion King 2, which for us was a very remakable voice. You can see a tiny clip of his dub here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuO8UzNz2pA

Rest in peace

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Oh man, that is so sad. And he died too young I hate drug dealers and their hitmen, they think they can just get away with murdering anyone who gets in their way. I hope justice is served in this case.

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)