Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ghost story..
    okay i don't have one..
    but hehe..
    those link and article gimme teh creep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yeash....i LOVE ghosts and all but....well....u can only take so much of them cant u?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do you believe in ghosts?

Or, spirits?

I do. o_o Well, at least the spirits of the deceased.

If you had any, share some of your freaky encounters here, or just discuss anything in general about them. And please share some creepy stories with us while you're at it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So, I guess a mod should clouse this thread?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah, I was going to say, already beena thread topic, thanks Guntur

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh, sorry! ^__^; I was in a rush.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    this thread is scaring me x_x (note to self: don't browse lea at one am xD)

I've had but a few expiriances with the "paranormal".. nothing too freaky, really. The heater in my house one or twice turned on of it's own accord, but..

And believe me, I'm glad that's the worst of it XD

As for my experience... I was laying in bed one night, facing the wall asleep, then I randomly woke up and felt the need to turn to the other side, not because of discomfort, but as though I was supposed to look that way. And when I did, I saw the scariest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. There were a pair of glowing red eyes, hovering above my bed, and there was a blackish mist around it. It leaned in towards me, and I did what any kid would do.. I closed my eyes and prayed and cried and wished that someone would save me from whatever this was. I knew without a doubt that it was real, and evil. I came to find out that it not only had happened to me, but it had previously happened to my two older sisters as well, on different occasions too.
    O_O Bloody hell..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    that why they call it.. Scary..

err.. there's something under your PC Desk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    As for ghosts, I think that they aren't actual human spirits, but instead a kind of creature that we can't quite detect yet with today's technology (kind of like how bacteria were practically invisible until the invention of the microscope, yet their effects were still felt before then).

Now I know I've got a couple ghost stories to tell, but I'm quite tired and am having trouble remembering them. So maybe after I get some sleep, I'll post them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    One year, just after my grandma died (in 2001) I was getting up one night and suddenly the bathroom light happened to turn on on it's own. Also, at different times on Sept 1st (my mums B-day and the day my grandma died) we sometimes feel the presence of grandma around. One year, we was driving past her house (or near her house) when we suddenly smelt the scent of her. It only lasted for a few seconds. Also, about 2/3 years ago, we caught the exact same scent of her in my bedroom. We haven't smelt the scent for a while though.

My sister was also telling me that when we was on holiday in Corfu (years ago) she saw a ghost of a young boy hovering above my bed. I didn't see anything though so for all I know, she could be lying.
    I shall quote that. ^

Lea members I've had the pleasure of meeting in person: Sharifu, Sadiki, This Land, Nathalie, Lucy, Lion King Stu, Taneli, KanuTGL, Shadow, Revo and Leorgathar

Twitter / deviantArt / Facebook

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I also have some scary things I've seen, one thing happened at my cousins house about three years ago or something and the clock was around 8pm I think. It was christmas time so, it was very dark outside then. When I was going to the bedroom in the end of the room-corridor (the corridor was like a room) I saw something peek out from the wall near the bedroom, (lucky me who hadn't come very far in the corridor, I immediately ran back to the kitchen) like a head and its left shoulder with a very small throath...or neck (?)... The 'thing'/human itself was white/grey and had some kind of glowing thing around everything.... Well...It was really scary Oo

The other thing happened at home all the time, I think our house was haunted or something, our doors sometimes locked and unlocked themselfes. And I've always been crazy about mystery things, I love it xD, so I thought something like "Hey, we have a ghost at home!" and one time told "my ghost" or whatever it was to stop with his things but then he crushed (spelled?) our lamps in the roof (just the lamp itself that is lighting...I think you get it) instead. Of course I thought that was funny as well... *stupied* Everything didn't go very well after a while and now we've moved out (my mum said we couldn't afford to buy too many lamps x) No, just kidding..xP).
    Another time I remember now, just like with the head I think a foot once peeked out from the dooropening. And I was running in the corridor (this was in our house) so when the foot came out, I jumped, and my friend asked "What the heck are you doing?" And then I told her about the foot, but she said she hadn't seen anyone... It had an enormous boot...light blue I think... I refused to look in to that room in a week (it was my parents bedroom)

But anyway, now we've moved out over the street (so if I see something odd in the old house, I know what is going on x) I just hope the ghost didn't follow for what I did... Some people says you should talk with the ghost and ask what it want, and others say you shouldn't, cos the ghost can be irritated.... What's right??
    My sister and I also use to do the Gene in the bottle thing and ask questions, but usually we got answers like KT8M... I don't know what that will mean really...x) But in that way, it's possible to let go ghosts free (speeelled???), I saw it on TV yesterday.

Now we only hear sounds in the walls here, my siblings and I call it the Wallghost, but I really hope it's not a ghost at all this time...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    my god so creepy people!

no super-natural experiences here.

however my sister insists that my imaginary friend when i was little in my old house was a ghost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    meh i've always thought there was this ghost thingy in my house but i actually never believed it. I believe in some "spirits" but not that they want to harm you.

Ah well, i love all stories about ghosts and stuff, on Discovery there was this amazing program on "is it true" for about a few weeks, it where all replays tho but it really rocked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think my neighbor's house in haunted.. >_@ There's always weird noises, lights flickering and stuff. My neighbor swears she saw a ghost once, in her house, but I dunno. >_<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    haha what's creeping me this week..
    i saw a flashing white thing front of me... with my own eyes..
    sunday night while asleep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Raising this Scary thread. Necrothread .

Well my brother telling ghost story when we together:
    He was all alone around 3am, playing PC. While he enjoying playing games with the PC suddenly the guitar play on his own, Of course he ran off to the bedroom to sleep .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not a huge believer in ghosts. I'm open to the possibilty that others have seen such things before though. I personally havent ever seen anything to give me the impression of a ghost, but I alwasy do enjoy reading and/or hearing about ghost stories. I don't really believe them, but they are quite interesting, I have to admit. :-)
    Artwork:
    Lion King Fanart Page · Deviantart Page ·
    Furaffinity Page

Telegram: @EvaJanus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I do believe in ghosts and the paranormal. Its not like we kno everything about this world now is it? There are bound to be hundreds of things yet to be discovered or yet to be understood.
    However, I have never encountered a ghost or ghostly feelinsg or whatever. Unless you count watching Simba's Ascension to the throne and getting goosepimples. :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    actually, today, i went to my friend's mother (shes spiritual) because i wanted to ask her some questions about my 'godfather' who died this year. I half grew up with that family, and even tough i didnt have much contact with him, he still kinda grew up to me as a father. And when he died, i was devistated. And i wanted to know if he knew that ive never known he was th?t important to me. So, my mom's friend kinda told me that he knew, and that he does show around at me sometimes (but i dont notice, i did once got a push of him) and well i feel kinda releaved about it now, i now know that he loves me that much aswell and that it's alright i tought that way. =)