Quote Originally Posted by Leorgathar View Post
Hmm not necessarily boneless, but the Mole Poblano sauce is typically poured over chicken, so it could as well be xD

i'm also a big fan of Teriyaki, but the Mole sauce is waaay different xD, it's prepared with various kinds of chilli peppers (chipotle, pasilla, mulato, etc.) and some other different spices. Then a bit of chocolate is added at the end of the mixure (yes, this thing actually has chocolate ), and like I said, you pour it over chicken. It can be mildly spicy sometimes, but I love it ^^
So it is sweet and spicy? Ah alright. I might try that. But for me if I want to go something spicy, I would order a very spicy food, I mean spicy like biting a Thai Chili (Bird Eye's Chili) seeds.

It's great that you have all kind of chili peppers in there, I really want to try it, with or without Chocolate if it possible. My Father do not like spicy food and regret buying a Fried Fish "Meletop" (which means extremely spicy) and I haven't see him eating a very spicy food since then. I think it is possible if I could get a chicken Breast since I like boneless chicken.

Hmm Poblano shared the same family of Bird Eye's Chili, I'm sure it's going to be hard to find it in wet market. or even International market.