Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Lion King and Tear Jerker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    When I was a child and I first watched the movie, I think I didn't really cry, but I was very close to it. At least I think I got teary eyes and I was overwhelmed when I saw the opening scene. The beautiful music, the brilliant animations, the touching story... this movie is just pure "awsomeness"...

But after my father died, I saw the movie with different eyes and I couldn't help but cry when Mufasa tells Simba of the great kings of the past. That music... it's just too much for me. And of course when Mufasa dies and Simba cries out "Somebody? Anybody"... it's so intense.

And then there was that one day, when I went to the cinema with my pupils to watch Kung Fu Panda 2 in 3D. It was a kind of reward for the whole class and when the trailers started, they showed one for TLK. I had no idea that would happend and that sunrise... Lebo's voice it was just overwhelming and I really desired to watch that movie again in 3D

Nowadays, there are still scenes where I get teary eyes. Like the opening, the great Kings of the past, Mufasa's death, Remember who you are and of course Simba on Pride Rock. Whoa... That's one of the reasons I don't want to watch the movie too often. I'm glad I'm not the only one around here.
    Last edited by Kirauni; May 17th, 2018 at 03:07 PM.

"Respect the past; you never know how it may affect you."
    ~ Brom, "Eragon".

Thank you for that nice Avatar, Atimon.