Thanks Thanks:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Discussion: TLG subforum and "The Jungle"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So... since there are frequently new TLG episodes, I thought we could discuss the idea of a new subforum a little bit further. Using prefixes was okay, but I think there will be many new threads, once more episodes air. That's why I think TLG deserves its own subforum. The question is, do you still want one, too? And where should we put it? As for the name, I'd vote for nathalie's suggestions and call it "Return of the Roar" or just "The Lion Guard"... but what do you think?
    And as for the place, we could create it withing "Everything the Light touches", just like the "Reading log". Or we could add it to the Jungle, where we already have a subforum called "Hakuna Matata" for anything related to the TV show with Timon and Pumbaa.

Please let me know what you think

"Respect the past; you never know how it may affect you."
    ~ Brom, "Eragon".

Thank you for that nice Avatar, Atimon.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I think a subforum for The Lion Guard is a good idea. I think it's fine to add it to the Jungle, since The Timon and Pumbaa subforum is there, and that is a TV show as well. As for the name, I think "Return of the Roar" or just "The Lion Guard" is good, I would be fine with either. But I wonder if "Return of the Roar" might be better since the Timon and Pumbaa subforum is called "Hakuna Matata", not The Timon and Pumbaa Show.
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think if you group up into one forum it would be nice to look at. Since we have prefixes so I bet this going to be easier to navigate.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I kind of think it makes sense to call it The Lion Guard since Return of the Roar is the subtitle of the movie/pilot ep. But that's just me, I'm sure either way we can figure it out. I also kind of like having it in the Jungle next to the stuff about the Timon and Pumbaa show since this is also a TV series. And it would be easy to find. And the Hakuna Mata section wouldn't be so lonely in the Jungle all by itself. xD

TLKFAA DeviantArt Tumblr Twitter Instagram Facebook

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself.
    And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream." ~Paulo Coelho

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasei View Post
    I kind of think it makes sense to call it The Lion Guard since Return of the Roar is the subtitle of the movie/pilot ep.
    That's true. Maybe it would just be better to call it "The Lion Guard".
    Thank you to the talented KanuTGL for my avatar!
    My Lion King Fan-Art

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Either way what it's going to be called, I'm for the idea of placing it in The Jungle section.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I agree that it'd go well in The Jungle since it's a TV series. As for the title, I think just The Lion Guard sounds better as it generalizes all TLG episodes and not just the pilot/movie

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Okay, so I've created the new subforum now.

At first, I named it "The Lion Guard" as many of you suggested. But next to "Hakuna Matata" it just looked a little odd. I mean with "Hakuna Matata" being Swahili and all... So I just used the Swahili name of the Lion Guard (as mentioned in the Song "Here comes the Lion Guard") and put the English title in brackets. I hope that's okay for all of you. If you have a better name, just fire away
    Oh and I also moved the threads to the forum now, so don't be surprised

Link to the new forum

"Respect the past; you never know how it may affect you."
    ~ Brom, "Eragon".

Thank you for that nice Avatar, Atimon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I like it! It looks so tidy and organized now with the episode list with links to each thread. The subforum's name is also very fitting. Nice work Kirauni

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)