Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Lea 10 years ago...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, I just have to pop in for this one. HOLY HELLo was I such an attention grabbing teenager! My apologies to all of you who tolerated me for so long. Great find Shatara!

You all did have a great effect on my life and I have so many wonderful memories. I certainly won't forget any of you! Love seeing all the familiar usernames posting in this thread now. Quite a few of us made it to 10 years! In another 10, who knows where I'll be, but I'm sure I will reminisce fondly! Maybe even enough to check in

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LunarCat View Post
    Ok, I just have to pop in for this one. HOLY HELLo was I such an attention grabbing teenager! My apologies to all of you who tolerated me for so long. Great find Shatara!

You all did have a great effect on my life and I have so many wonderful memories. I certainly won't forget any of you! Love seeing all the familiar usernames posting in this thread now. Quite a few of us made it to 10 years! In another 10, who knows where I'll be, but I'm sure I will reminisce fondly! Maybe even enough to check in

I am sooooooooooooo glad my posts are not in here (maybe they are, as unregistered_user...oh no) ..I was BAD.

I can't believe ithas been 10 years..after reading all that EVERYONE was more spastic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Utora View Post

I am sooooooooooooo glad my posts are not in here (maybe they are, as unregistered_user...oh no) ..I was BAD.
    Except for me, I still had a lot of laughter reading your old post. I mean, I wouldn't care if I read Phantom, some old unknown post back then, because I know who's who posting on the very thread, it just makes me have a teary eyes.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guntur View Post
    Except for me, I still had a lot of laughter reading your old post. I mean, I wouldn't care if I read Phantom, some old unknown post back then, because I know who's who posting on the very thread, it just makes me have a teary eyes.
    I was crazy back then, still now but not MANIC about it and harassing everyone. It's embarassing but I don't have any shame either.
    And Phantom.....

I just noticed there are no ADULT Simba smilies in our system......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Utora View Post
    I was crazy back then, still now but not MANIC about it and harassing everyone. It's embarassing but I don't have any shame either.
    And Phantom.....

I just noticed there are no ADULT Simba smilies in our system......
    Well we were young obviously, and have a lot of characters back then. After all these 10 years, we are grown to respect each other's opinion or personality. That's how I think of it.

Don't worry about harassing and embarrassment, we all feel the same way after reading those old post 10 years ago. Like how I barely speak english and trying so hard to make my friends (Other forum members) to understand what am I saying.

About Adult Simba Smilies, I think you're right, Maybe with TLG and BD TLK we could get a high resolution smilies.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group