Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lea 10 years ago...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endra View Post
    Amen! I'm def more silly and child-like than I was a decade ago! And I dun foresee that changing any time soon :>

I'm working to make Lea part of my daily routine again - it is just a bit strange because I stopped using forums regularly years ago!

EDIT: Also, in the spirit of Lea nostalgia... some piccies!

Me being a dork with photoshop:

My PC setup in 2004 (lol):
    Apparently I saw those (Photoshop picture) while surfing the old thread. Good times, Look at that picture, over 10 years vbulletin have evolved step by step, and I prefer the old vbulletin to be honest.

------------------------------

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Leorgathar View Post
    Message to Future Leor:
    Excellent Leor, Definitely I'm going to post something similar to my future self.

MESSAGE TO FUTURE GUNTUR:

Fendi, You're going to be 37 this year, my advice, don't be a bum, get married, have some kids, play more games while you can to be honest.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

(07/11/2011 - Current time)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leorgathar View Post
    Message to Future Leor:
    Excellent Leor, Definitely I'm going to post something similar to my future self.

MESSAGE TO FUTURE GUNTUR:

Fendi, You're going to be 37 this year, my advice, don't be a bum, get married, have some kids, play more games while you can to be honest.
    Last edited by Guntur; September 4th, 2015 at 01:06 AM.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I remember that thread but I didn't post in it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    10 years ago I was a lot younger!
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Weren't we all...:P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nope. I was definitely older 10 years ago... at least maturity-wise!
    Endra - Formerly Aziri & Ghalati

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shatara View Post
    Weren't we all...:P
    Unless somebody cyrogenically froze themselves at that time and thought, screw it...give it 10 years and lets see
    Members I have had the pleasure to meet: STM [x2], Sharifu [x2], Taneli [x2], King Simba [x4], Shadow [x1], Nathalie [x2], Lucy Lioness [x2], This Land [x4], Daniel [x2], Nephilim [x1], KanuTGL [x2], Revo [x1], Naline [x1], FCSimba [x9], Leorgathar [x1]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Holy crapppp O___O 15 year old me was hyper and obnoxious as crap! Wait.. I still am ^^

This is an /amazing/ find, like.. a gigantic blast from the past!

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I seemed to have some sort of predictive abilities, given that I just got married

Let's see, I'll be 28, I might even be married, now that's a scary thought, hehe
    It's so crazy to read back on those old threads, love it
    That which you manifest is before you.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm actually in the same sad place I was 10 years ago, lol.
    Guess it could have been much worse.

Lea Members I've met...
    LKD 1x, Sharifu 2x, STM 2x, This Land 8x, Lucy 11x, Amy 1x, LKS 2x, KanuTGL 1x, Dani 2x, Dan 2x
    Shadow 1x, King Simba 2x, Nephilim 1x, Naline 1x, jazzybbunny 3x, cleargreenwater 1x, HasiraKali 1x, Vidan 1x
    avater = Sharifu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ok, I just have to pop in for this one. HOLY HELLo was I such an attention grabbing teenager! My apologies to all of you who tolerated me for so long. Great find Shatara!

You all did have a great effect on my life and I have so many wonderful memories. I certainly won't forget any of you! Love seeing all the familiar usernames posting in this thread now. Quite a few of us made it to 10 years! In another 10, who knows where I'll be, but I'm sure I will reminisce fondly! Maybe even enough to check in

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I admit that today I don't have the free time I had when I first joined lea, 11 years ago, but I really appreciate how people here are attached to here, as in much other forums I visit, most people tend to stay a little time then leave forever, but here is different, and I really appreciate that and I hope it last for a long time more.

There is already a lea whatsapp group?

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LunarCat View Post
    Ok, I just have to pop in for this one. HOLY HELLo was I such an attention grabbing teenager! My apologies to all of you who tolerated me for so long. Great find Shatara!

You all did have a great effect on my life and I have so many wonderful memories. I certainly won't forget any of you! Love seeing all the familiar usernames posting in this thread now. Quite a few of us made it to 10 years! In another 10, who knows where I'll be, but I'm sure I will reminisce fondly! Maybe even enough to check in

I am sooooooooooooo glad my posts are not in here (maybe they are, as unregistered_user...oh no) ..I was BAD.

I can't believe ithas been 10 years..after reading all that EVERYONE was more spastic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I think this place has changed most of us for the better. My oldest posts can't be found here (again, I joined in 2008), but I remember I said a few things I quite regret saying. Especially my political/religious views changed drastically, and some things I said then I don't agree with anymore.
    I have some great friends here that made me realize a few things, and I'm truly grateful for that

"There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    - Hamlet

Lea users I've met in person: King Simba(x7), This Land(x2), KanuTGL(x2) and Lion King Stu(x1)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    HAHA This thread was created on the exact day i joined Lea which is freaky xD. Only bad thing i didnt post in it, which would be understandable at the time x3.

Oh how much time has changed things, Lea as a family has been through alot. Alot of good memories shared between us all ^^

Even though im not around on this forum as much as i used to be, i have friends that i made here that i will treasure for life, regardless of how separate our paths go.

Dear TL 10 years from now on - Nice Motorbike !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Utora View Post

I am sooooooooooooo glad my posts are not in here (maybe they are, as unregistered_user...oh no) ..I was BAD.
    Except for me, I still had a lot of laughter reading your old post. I mean, I wouldn't care if I read Phantom, some old unknown post back then, because I know who's who posting on the very thread, it just makes me have a teary eyes.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Gone
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guntur View Post
    Except for me, I still had a lot of laughter reading your old post. I mean, I wouldn't care if I read Phantom, some old unknown post back then, because I know who's who posting on the very thread, it just makes me have a teary eyes.
    I was crazy back then, still now but not MANIC about it and harassing everyone. It's embarassing but I don't have any shame either.
    And Phantom.....

I just noticed there are no ADULT Simba smilies in our system......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Utora View Post
    I was crazy back then, still now but not MANIC about it and harassing everyone. It's embarassing but I don't have any shame either.
    And Phantom.....

I just noticed there are no ADULT Simba smilies in our system......
    Well we were young obviously, and have a lot of characters back then. After all these 10 years, we are grown to respect each other's opinion or personality. That's how I think of it.

Don't worry about harassing and embarrassment, we all feel the same way after reading those old post 10 years ago. Like how I barely speak english and trying so hard to make my friends (Other forum members) to understand what am I saying.

About Adult Simba Smilies, I think you're right, Maybe with TLG and BD TLK we could get a high resolution smilies.
    (12/16/2014 - 4/6/2006)

Join us in
    Lea Halalela Steam Group

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I haven't been active recently, but I'm still around lurking in the shadows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh my gosh that was such an exciting nostalgia trip! Has it seriously been 10 years?! Wow... Thank you for posting that! It was definitely a treat!

I may be a ghost that pops in every once in a great long while, but I still do sometimes rarely pop in to see what's up lol. And hey, I've been using the same avatar since April of 2004
    Last edited by Kopa; October 9th, 2015 at 02:52 PM.