I understand what you're saying in regards to the number of member's we have, vs the number of mods as we really have far more mods than we really need. Though on the same count, if something were to happen, we've at least got people in practically every time zone to cover it, but not everybody is always going to be on either and not every mod can mod every forum. But I think that's pretty irrelevent seeing as how we're all pretty relaxed here anyway and honestly, it's rare that we ever have to do much except shift a thread around or discourage a double post or something

If there's an 'us and them' culture here, I don't notice it but I'm sorry if there is. I honestly really haven't seen too much modding going on, just shifting threads around, merging threads, a couple of casual reminders of not double-posting or chatting in threads (which we all seem to do regardless ) since lea's come back to life. The only 'strict' thing I can think of is the decision not to allow posting other people's art in the art thread, which I thought was a fair decision. But before I became a mod, I never saw any segregation on lea between people in that regard and I never have afterwards either. But maybe that's just me.

Anyway, kind of rambling a bit. Basically, I understand we have quite a few mods, probably more than we need but you never know. I think in getting the forum set up again, a few rule reminders and modding actions are only naturally going to happen. If it is something that really is concerning you, even any specific examples, feel free to bring them up or send a PM to any one of us. We don't want to over-do our job. At least I know I don't. As it can break a forum down. I'm not power hungry, I don't get a kick out of telling people if something is a little out of line, in fact, I'm not that fond of it because Lea is a fairly tight-knit forum and I feel like I'm being mean when I do say things like 'please don't double post' etc. I just want things to run smoothly, like everybody else.